Bridge City vs LCM

BC is back

This week's matchup between the Bridge City Cardinals and the LCM Battlin' Bears has some serious playoff implications. The loser of this game will find themselves with a serious climb to actually make the playoffs. The Cardinals have been making fewer mistakes (unforced) on offense, and all of the defense should be back on the field Friday. Of course I'm going to pick BC by a touchdown or two.

What do y'all think?

I'm picking the cards in a pretty close one. LCM isn't going to roll over for us. If our defense comes up with a few stops early we should be okay. That and our offense has to keep the ball moving. 

we should have all of our defense on the field this week. I think we'll be alright. It's pretty much a "loser stays home in November" matchup. A BC loss would have us needing to take 2 out of 3 from Silsbee, Navasota, or Huffman. Let's punch our ticket to the playoffs this Friday and then fight for the DC from here out. 

GO CARDS!!!!!!!