Trump gonna trump

westend1

23 hours ago, Big girl said:

He brags about walking up to women and grabbing them by their vaginas. He shows so much class.

This is the hidden content, please

And this happened while Bill Clinton was President.  Deny all you want, but he took advantage of a young girl in the Oval Office.  Is that worse than what Trump said in a, supposedly, private conversation?  As Hippy pointed out, a majority of men have jokingly, again in private conversations, said as bad or worse.  

And do any of you think it's strange they found a recording of A private conversation of Trumps in 2005, but can't find 33,000 emails Hillary recently deleted?  My oh my, what a surprise.

22 hours ago, TxHoops said:

No idea how he got nominated.  I mean I do but still can't believe it happened.  Was there anyone on the GOP debate dais other than him that wouldn't be leading Hillary?  I'm sure maybe a couple but can't be more than 1 or 2 others.   As I wondered after the VP debate, Pence would have a healthy lead if he was at the top of the ticket.  

I have no idea how he got nominated either, only a theory I can't prove.  And yes, I think Pence would have a healthy lead.  Which begs the question, why didn't he run?  Maybe because the Republican nomination was a cluster fudge with a few legitimate candidates and a majority of publicity seeking buffoons distorting the issues and confusing the voters.  Bam Bam Bam as I beat my head on a 4x4.

19 minutes ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

And this happened while Bill Clinton was President.  Deny all you want, but he took advantage of a young girl in the Oval Office.  Is that worse than what Trump said in a, supposedly, private conversation?  As Hippy pointed out, a majority of men have jokingly, again in private conversations, said as bad or worse.  

And do any of you think it's strange they found a recording of A private conversation of Trumps in 2005, but can't find 33,000 emails Hillary recently deleted?  My oh my, what a surprise.

Are you talking about Monica who was 21 at the time.  Monica who willingly gave up the good good. At 21 I knew if I wanted to have sex with someone.  I couldn't have been taken advantage of, unless I was raped. If she were 15, that would be different. Trump admitted to grabbing women by their vagina. He also said  on the audio recording that some MS. universe contestants thought they had to sleep with in order to get into the country. 

9 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Are you talking about Monica who was 21 at the time.  Monica who willingly gave up the good good. At 21 I knew if I wanted to have sex with someone.  I couldn't have been taken advantage of, unless I was raped. If she were 15, that would be different. Trump admitted to grabbing women by their vagina. He also said  on the audio recording that some MS. universe contestants thought they had to sleep with in order to get into the country. 

And how many 21 year old girls would give up the good good to the President of the United States?  You don't think he should have shown restraint?  And him married?  You don't think he took advantage of her?  C'mon big girl.  If you sanction that, you're flat out wrong.

13 minutes ago, REBgp said:

And how many 21 year old girls would give up the good good to the President of the United States?  You don't think he should have shown restraint?  And him married?  You don't think he took advantage of her?  C'mon big girl.  If you sanction that, you're flat out wrong.

Don't you know the Clintons get a free pass. 

17 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Trump losing more steam than broken iron.  McCain, Paul Ryan, Condoleeza, among others have pulled endorsements.  RNC has stopped mailings.  RIP Don Don. 

That doesnt seem right.  AFter all, when he made that horrific statement, he was a Democrat.  Doesnt that earn him a complete pass?

4 hours ago, nappyroots said:

The defense for trumps unacceptable behavior is bill clinton. stfoomdh

The point on the recent revelation of a private conversation between two men is that when men get together in private, there's often ridiculous, off colored things said out of bravado, or in a joking phrase.  Have you ever said something in the presence of another man that was "not for everyone else"?   Even in a joking manner?  If Trump had said something serious that would indicate he was unfit to be president, fine, make a big deal of it.  But two men talking about women in private?  Give me a break.

8 minutes ago, REBgp said:

The point on the recent revelation of a private conversation between two men is that when men get together in private, there's often ridiculous, off colored things said out of bravado, or in a joking phrase.  Have you ever said something in the presence of another man that was "not for everyone else"?   Even in a joking manner?  If Trump had said something serious that would indicate he was unfit to be president, fine, make a big deal of it.  But two men talking about women in private?  Give me a break.

Come on now.  This is highly important.  Almost as important as Romney leaving a dog on the roof of his car and beating up a classmate 50 years before the election.  The Dems believe this gives one "real insight" on who a person really is.

39 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Trump would fit in on jerry springer! Trump had to change parties to run. His party of pubs are distancing themselves.  House speaker Ryan has pulled his support. Can't wait till this mess is over.

The problem with your argument is that it might not end how you want it to. I wouldn't be surprised if these latest emails give her a coronary and send her to that "Upper Room"!

On 10/7/2016 at 5:40 PM, BS Wildcats said:

It's inappropriate, but it wasn't illegal as some of the stuff Hillary as done.  A bigger story if had said this in the last year.  But it was 10 years ago, and we know how the past doesn't matter to some of you on here.  I'm sure it matters to you in this instance though.

History has a way of repeating itself.