Trump gonna trump

westend1

On October 7, 2016 at 5:40 PM, BS Wildcats said:

It's inappropriate, but it wasn't illegal as some of the stuff Hillary as done.  A bigger story if had said this in the last year.  But it was 10 years ago, and we know how the past doesn't matter to some of you on here.  I'm sure it matters to you in this instance though.

the past doesn't matter to you guys when it comes to slavery and white lives matter.

5 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

the past doesn't matter to you guys when it comes to slavery and white lives matter.

So you're gonna take us back 150 years to make your point, huh? Too bad Trump wasn't alive then, or is that his fault too? At some point, black people have got to get over slavery. My people were Irish, you think they got any better treatment? Have you seen blazing saddles?? I guess I needs to gets me somes Irish reparations, too.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Let me see if I understand you Tobie- What BIll Clinton did while in ( and out) of office is old news and doesnt matter but what Donald Trump said ten years ago to a beauty contestant is highly important?

That's not what i said. I condemned them both. But whether something happened 10yrs ago or 100yrs ago, both are the past, we can't pick and choose 

11 hours ago, new tobie said:

Obama is not to blame for rasicm parents are. Don't think that Obama's kids are racist but I've heard plenty of racists remarks against them. And I'm sure that's ok

Obama has some blame for the division between the police and the black community.  He started it with the beer on the lawn episode.  A white cop trying to do his job, and because a black man is involved and overreacts, Mr. Obama has to get involved.  If this had been a black cop, no issue.  So yes, since Mr. Obama became involved, he has some blame.  He should have kept his nose out if it.