Trump gonna trump

westend1

So what's the issue here? Is it that he lied about doing that? Is it that he said he could do it? Or is it the fact that you're just looking for some shade to throw? I don't think he lied about being able do that. Some chicks have no shame and some are downright nasty with it. If it's because he said he could do it...I say big ups to you player! I ain't mad at you!

Jeb Bush (Verified account)
‏@JebBush 4:05 PM - 7 Oct 2016
As a father of two children, and the grandfather of two precious girls, I find that no apology can excuse away Donald Trump's reprehensible comments degrading women.

George Bush (Verified account)
@GeorgeII 6 PM - 7 Oct 2016
As a father of two wonderful daughters, and grandfather of two amazing granddaughters, no words can express how I feel about Donald Trump's disrespectment of a woman's wizard sleeve.

56 minutes ago, new tobie said:

You bragg on his business skills, doesn't mean he is good at everything. He's failed at business multiple times.

That is something that, I am sure, is beyond your comprehension.  When one takes risk with his own money/ credit, there are likely to be failures involved.  Steph Curry makes less than half of the 3 pointers he attempts but he is quite a success.  Now if you have NEVER put YOUR MONEY at risk, it is very easy to pass judgement on the success/failure of others.  Here are the names of a few who went bankrupt that you might recognize:  Abraham Lincoln, Henry Ford, Walt Disney, Milton Hershey, H.J. Heinz, P.T. Barnum, and Burt Reynolds.  Look over these names and tell me that they didnt make meaningful contributions to society.  ( and I will also bet you that, somewhere in their past, they said some things about women or minorities that werent very nice).  But, if you would rather elect someone who has been professionally trained to say the right things while being as crooked as possible, please vote for Mrs. Clinton.  If you want more government, more redistribution, more taxes, and more regulations, then vote for Mrs. Clinton.  Then, when those programs dont work out, please accept her contention that it is somehow the fault of Republicans, and vote for the next Democrat who promises you more free stuff based on making somebody other than you, pay for it.

50 minutes ago, stevenash said:

That is something that, I am sure, is beyond your comprehension.  When one takes risk with his own money/ credit, there are likely to be failures involved.  Steph Curry makes less than half of the 3 pointers he attempts but he is quite a success.  Now if you have NEVER put YOUR MONEY at risk, it is very easy to pass judgement on the success/failure of others.  Here are the names of a few who went bankrupt that you might recognize:  Abraham Lincoln, Henry Ford, Walt Disney, Milton Hershey, H.J. Heinz, P.T. Barnum, and Burt Reynolds.  Look over these names and tell me that they didnt make meaningful contributions to society.  ( and I will also bet you that, somewhere in their past, they said some things about women or minorities that werent very nice).  But, if you would rather elect someone who has been professionally trained to say the right things while being as crooked as possible, please vote for Mrs. Clinton.  If you want more government, more redistribution, more taxes, and more regulations, then vote for Mrs. Clinton.  Then, when those programs dont work out, please accept her contention that it is somehow the fault of Republicans, and vote for the next Democrat who promises you more free stuff based on making somebody other than you, pay for it.

their are people that didn't get paid by Mr trump. Its not his own money! And i have said that im not voting for clinton, what don't you understand about that phrase.

Please note where I said money/credit-  In either case, Mr. Trump either provided his own money or borrowed it( and you cant borrow it without a good credit history and good collateral)- in both cases, he is responsible for both.  He took the risk.   The only risk that she has ever taken is with taxpayer funds. Furthermore, let me assure you that if you contract with me to build something in my backyard and you dont build it as specified in the contract, you will not get paid either.   I had a contractor erect a small building in my back yard-  He gave me a price and told me it would be done in 30 days-  I paid him half of his money in advance- Sixty days later, the building was less than 50% complete and, during that time, he had gone to 4 new customers, collected half of their monies, and made the same promise.  Can you understand what is going on here in this situation?  I told them that if the building wasnt complete in two weeks, there would be no payment of the other half and we would let the courts decide what solution should be.   Amazingly, the work suddenly was completed.

14 minutes ago, new tobie said:

their are people that didn't get paid by Mr trump. Its not his own money! And i have said that im not voting for clinton, what don't you understand about that phrase.

You've said that Hannity, Rush and all of Fox News constantly lies. You refuse to show any proof but keep repeating it.

You've called Trump a racist on multiple occasions, can't provide any proof, but keep repeating it.

You've made multiple inferences about the integrity of fellow forum members, can't provide any proof of your contentions, but keep repeating it.

And you say you are not voting for Hillary, but expect us to believe you. I don't think so.

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You've said that Hannity, Rush and all of Fox News constantly lies. You refuse to show any proof but keep repeating it.

You've called Trump a racist on multiple occasions, can't provide any proof, but keep repeating it.

You've made multiple inferences about the integrity of fellow forum members, can't provide any proof of your contentions, but keep repeating it.

And you say you are not voting for Hillary, but expect us to believe you. I don't think so.

Are you still defending Trump talking about puss grabbing?

17 hours ago, westend1 said:

Anybody going to goaltend this last video?

Frankly I'm shocked at the reaction of the media to the video. The Left wing media has been portraying Trump as a racist, misogynist, bigot, clown, arrogant, liar, and any other negative adjective you can think of. Now a video comes out showing him engaging in locker room talk and the media acts shocked. Sounds like a whole lot of fake outrage to me.

3 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Are you still defending Trump talking about puss grabbing?

I've never defended him on anything. I knew he was an uncouth guy from the beginning. But he is not a racist.

And what you misdiagnose as me defending Trump is actually me calling out the obvious lies and hypocrisy of those attacking him.