Trump gonna trump

westend1

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

So no examples, no rebuttals, just personal attacks. You must be absorbing way too much Liberalism theology.

Personal attacks?  Lol

and no rebuttals, examples, speaks more to someone's reading comprehension than the content of my posts.  Too late to help you there pal. 

3 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Personal attacks?  Lol

and no rebuttals, examples, speaks more to someone's reading comprehension than the content of my posts.  Too late to help you there pal. 

So calling me diabetic when you know nothing of my health issues is not considered a personal attack?

Frankly I don't mind. In fact, I even expect it. Sure sign of someone that can't defend his point.

And I curious as to your motivation and attitude. Did you just try to argue that you are here to help me? If that is your contention, no thanks.

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

So calling me diabetic when you know nothing of my health issues is not considered a personal attack?

Frankly I don't mind. In fact, I even expect it. Sure sign of someone that can't defend his point.

Health issues?  Again, reading comprehension is your friend.  Had nothing to do with diabetes.  Please stop while you can!

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Maybe you should look up the word diabetes. Comprehension seems to have turned against you. But please keep trying. I have all day.

Are you the only person on this board who is completely lost here?  Do you really think I was commenting on your health?  Do you "literally" take everything you read in the "literal" sense?

All serious questions.  Not attacking you I promise!

5 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I know.   Wish he would leave

No idea how he got nominated.  I mean I do but still can't believe it happened.  Was there anyone on the GOP debate dais other than him that wouldn't be leading Hillary?  I'm sure maybe a couple but can't be more than 1 or 2 others.   As I wondered after the VP debate, Pence would have a healthy lead if he was at the top of the ticket.  

Just now, TxHoops said:

Are you the only person on this board who is completely lost here?  Do you really think I was commenting on your health?  Do you "literally" take everything you read in the "literal" sense?

All serious questions.  Not attacking you I promise!

I just went back and reviewed what you wrote. I thought you said I had diabetes when you actually said "How are you not diabetic". My bad, I missed the "NOT" part of it. I apologize.

Now back to the topic. Wait. What is the topic?

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I just went back and reviewed what you wrote. I thought you said I had diabetes when you actually said "How are you not diabetic". My bad, I missed the "NOT" part of it. I apologize.

Now back to the topic. Wait. What is the topic?

No worries!  The topic is how my team remembered they don't know how to play defense after halftime.  Join us on the college board.  We enjoy each other's posts there anyway!

9 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

No idea how he got nominated.  I mean I do but still can't believe it happened.  Was there anyone on the GOP debate dais other than him that wouldn't be leading Hillary?  I'm sure maybe a couple but can't be more than 1 or 2 others.   As I wondered after the VP debate, Pence would have a healthy lead if he was at the top of the ticket.  

Anybody!!!!

7 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

No worries!  The topic is how my team remembered they don't know how to play defense after halftime.  Join us on the college board.  We enjoy each other's posts there anyway!

I was getting a buffer to skip through the commercials. Was reading this forum until I got at least 20 minute buffer. I can't go to the college boards until I catch up to live TV.

OU sucks even on this forum.

7 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Trump losing more steam than broken iron.  McCain, Paul Ryan, Condoleeza, among others have pulled endorsements.  RNC has stopped mailings.  RIP Don Don. 

Heard that one before...he's been done about 25 times.

You won't see me defending him, but he seems to be made of super Teflon...nothing ever sticks.

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Heard that one before...he's been done about 25 times.

You won't see me defending him, but he seems to be made of super Teflon...nothing ever sticks.

Down to 19 percent a month before the election, party bailing on him...I'd say something must be sticking.  Other than his orangey foot in his rather large mouth...

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

Down to 19 percent a month before the election, party bailing on him...I'd say something must be sticking.  Other than his orangey foot in his rather large mouth...

It's a shame dems have no standards...hillary has done so much worse and still there.

Still not convinced he's done...don't think simply losing GOP support will get him...he's never had it.

Personally not a fan, but the alternative is much much worse.