Dayton Broncos vs Barbers Hill Eagles

Bronco94

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 10:03 AM, numberonebeerkat said:

Dayton's best player is their Tailback for sure.  He doesn't touch the ball enough.  In the past, the best player touched the ball more than any other.  Barbers Hill is still terrible, and if they some how win this game, I'll be shocked.  Barbers Hill has only played one good team, and got blown out.  Barbers Hill fans are blind to not notice they just beat the two worse teams in the district haha.  

Bet someone is feeling a little dumb about right now:)

27 minutes ago, Coachknowitall said:

I have to disagree on the better athletes being from Dayton in this game the very young juniors and softmores just flat out played the Ponies and were by far the better athletes put that together with top notch coaching and BH has a program on the rise. 

We just have to disagree then. Langelier is BH's best athlete but he's small. BH doesn't have a kid that can hold a candle to Mcquirter athletically and none of their kids can man up DeRouen, they should have Keener-like numbers. Throw in Styner and Gaines plus some other kids I don't know the name of and you see why I disagree. Dayton just can't maximize their ability like Stew and Hancock used to do plus they still get outcoached defensively.

Dayton has better athletes than Porter too but you'll probably think the same thing you think about BH because Jim Holley will be coaching the team taking advantages of all Dayton's deficiencies like Westeberg did tonight. 

11 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

We just have to disagree then. Langelier is BH's best athlete but he's small. BH doesn't have a kid that can hold a candle to Mcquirter athletically and none of their kids can man up DeRouen, they should have Keener-like numbers. Throw in Styner and Gaines plus some other kids I don't know the name of and you see why I disagree. Dayton just can't maximize their ability like Stew and Hancock used to do plus they still get outcoached defensively.

Dayton has better athletes than Porter too but you'll probably think the same thing you think about BH because Jim Holley will be coaching the team taking advantages of all Dayton's deficiencies like Westeberg did tonight. 

Looks to me the better athletes were on the BH side of the ball tonight. They don't have to be bigger and stronger to be better athletes!!

It is what it is, all we can do is support our kiddos and see what coach nations does to keep these kids focused the rest of the season. We went from barely 30 kids to 50 since nations came in, I support you coach , I know the program is in better hands, I look forward to the rest of the season, and the next couple years for my son, and then I'll have one more to play several years later but my support won't ever stop,as always go Broncos. 94 out!!!!!!

29 minutes ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

Looks to me the better athletes were on the BH side of the ball tonight. They don't have to be bigger and stronger to be better athletes!!

You do have to be bigger, stronger and faster to be a better athlete. You don't have to be those things to be a better football player though. BH is developing their players better than Dayton right now. Dayton has three FBS level athletes if they were playing on a different team.