College football week 5

king

1 hour ago, UTfanatic said:

With LSU's new coaching search, BMD's will be watching the Horns much closer this weekend in Stillwater.

Change was promised. 

Respectfully disagree with the idea anything happens in Austin quickly. Your coach has the ship starting to turn, recruits listening again and a lot of feel good. Would be pretty dumb move. Plus he's a minority and nation is looking for any wrong move....real or perceived. 

18 minutes ago, Roper84 II said:

Respectfully disagree with the idea anything happens in Austin quickly. Your coach has the ship starting to turn, recruits listening again and a lot of feel good. Would be pretty dumb move. Plus he's a minority and nation is looking for any wrong move....real or perceived. 

While I agree with this, I wouldn't put anything past our BMD's... They perceive a lot.

51 minutes ago, Roper84 II said:

Offensively - yes, great recruits and a new staff

Defensively - no, great recruits and old staff. Getting worse!

6 hours ago, Roper84 II said:

I agree, Some ppl are being crazy, talking about an 8-4 season is a failure..What!?!?! We just went 5-7 , now we're to good for a winning season and bowl game?? Not saying they're going 8-4 but, I think we've let the 2-0 record get to our head..comeone guys Strong is doing a great job, and like Les miles who was 134-43 at LSU, 2National championship games and 1 NC, with top 5 recruiting classes ppl are unfairly putting him on the hot seat and he has the ship turning...

Yes to all of this.  We're getting ahead of ourselves already.  We're still playing lots of true freshmen this year along with all the sophomores that were true freshmen last year.  So that means we're going to have more stupid mistakes ahead and will definitely lose a few more games just due to that.  We need to pump the brakes a little bit...now whether or not that happens is a whole nother story.

31 minutes ago, D3zii said:

I agree, Some ppl are being crazy, talking about an 8-4 season is a failure..What!?!?! We just went 5-7 , now we're to good for a winning season and bowl game?? Not saying they're going 8-4 but, I think we've let the 2-0 record get to our head..comeone guys Strong is doing a great job, and like Les miles who was 134-43 at LSU, 2National championship games and 1 NC, with top 5 recruiting classes ppl are unfairly putting him on the hot seat and he has the ship turning...

I love Strong but his defense is getting worse! 

Remember I am fanatical! 

lol