Nederland vs PAM prediction thread

pakronos

54 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

Don't know the TJ score but it was 47-7 Lincoln with Suggs at the helm so at least half of PA ran through nederland like a hot knife through butter

Dogs ran thru Lincoln /SFA/TJ many a time also . Been a lotta hot butter run through by both sides in this new / old  "Rivalry" . Butter is fixing to get a  little thicker for Titans . Most of the rest of the district been there,  done that , played Golath , played big division , all that .  See y'all Friday . Nobody left that's scared !

5 minutes ago, Olddog said:

Dogs ran thru Lincoln /SFA/TJ many a time also . Been a lotta hot butter run through by both sides in this new / old  "Rivalry" . Butter is fixing to get a  little thicker for Titans . Most of the rest of the district been there,  done that , played Golath , played big division , all that .  See y'all Friday . Nobody left that's scared !

Olddog I'm starting to question your credibility beings that SFA only scrimmaged Ned

1 hour ago, thaghost said:

I graduated in 94, must've been I left for boot camp. 

The teams after they went undefeated with C. Johnson and nem.  I wanna say, Nick Nixon qbed some of those squads that played them in non-district

10 hours ago, XX Man said:

You ought to have more faith in your Titans than that. I would say at least a 25 pt spread, and that is probably on the light side.

naw 38-21...i'm sure our special teams will give up field position once(which they did look better yesterday, but it's Ozen). it's no secret PAM is soft up the gut. Nederland don't have great backs, but they good for a couple of red zone TD's

i want to  take a look at the match up's

PAM- defensive line> Ned offensive line

PAM- QB> Ned QB

PAM- WR> Ned Secondary

PAM-Offensive line< Nederland defensive line- this is only a slight edge. i would like to see better run blocking and clean up the pass protection. Nederland  seems to not wrap up, well against Vidor anyway.

PAM- RB=line backers- if hines gets loose, it's all over. however see above. the line have to keep the lineman off hines. usually he can take on a one on one, but his short stature can't sustain gang tackling.

Ned- Special team >PAM- THIS WORRIES ME!

Ned- coaching> PAM---DO I NEED TO SAY MORE ON THIS??

PAM- marching heat>nederland

any thoughts or want to add?

3 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Pretty good analysis.  One other issue is whether PAM has any film or scouted Ned against the spread.  Ned played back to back slot T schemes and will be in completely different looks Friday.

doesn't matter...the see it EVERYDAY. also, besides laporte and deer park, they saw it all last year and for the past 10 years. this time, it's gonna be against a smaller and slower team

3 minutes ago, XX Man said:

After seeing what PAM did Friday, I need to double my point spread.

okay guys, lets come down to reality. couple of factors. we played a undermanned, undersized, not many true football players/athletes, it was a revenge game...PLAYED IN THE HEAT!! well half of it. this will not be the case friday. as much as i can't stand nederland and neumann, they still deserve some respect. again we are still soft up the gut. if nederland pound us, they will get some td's set up by special teams.

The thing that scares me about Nederland (and PAM better watch out for it) is that Neumann might be the best in the area for using tough losses to strengthen his team. Vidor won the game on Friday, but it in some ways it is a "victory" (using the word lightly) for Nederland because they have had to scratch it out in a very, very tough loss. They will face PAM as a more mature, tough, battle-tested team than last week, and that will show throughout the rest of the season. I don't think Nederland beats Memorial, but expect an evolved Nederland team to use the Vidor loss in an incredible way to be better down the stretch. Nederland is like a monster that gets stronger the more you hit it. I almost wish Nederland had had an easy victory over Vidor, or had been blown out by Vidor, because this close fight gives them experience that will pay dividends down the road, at least through the regular season.