Nederland vs PAM prediction thread

pakronos

16 hours ago, robanadana said:

If ned doesn't have Leday and Simmons for this game then they're 1 - 2 because they would have to forfeit the Livingston game. Unless they apply the Hillary FBI rules to it which means they knew about it but really didn't mean it.

Politics from a mod????

5 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Certainly a punch in the gut for Ned.  Most teams would fold tonight.  Imo, Ned won't.  I expect them to man up and play their tails off.  May not get them a win, but the size of the fight in the dog will come out tonight.  

yes I believe those boys are going to show up tonight just to prove that this issue wont set them back

2 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Certainly a punch in the gut for Ned.  Most teams would fold tonight.  Imo, Ned won't.  I expect them to man up and play their tails off.  May not get them a win, but the size of the fight in the dog will come out tonight.  

Lol, no Moral Victories. Don't care if they had the QB transferring from Bama, we All know what's coming. Like I said earlier, PA should handle the District this year. That's not a knock on the rest of us, they are that good. Just as Big Ned has been for 20+ yrs 

3 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

Lol, no Moral Victories. Don't care if they had the QB transferring from Bama, we All know what's coming. Like I said earlier, PA should handle the District this year. That's not a knock on the rest of us, they are that good. Just as Big Ned has been for 20+ yrs 

Oh, don't get me wrong Bigcam, Ned beating PAM would rank up there with the Porter/Crosby surprise.  I just think Ned will play more inspired football than usual (which is always good).  And yes, PAM should go thru Dist like a hot knife thru butter.  I'll be surprised if they don't have a good playoff run.  

Speaking of which, can you imagine the thread if PAM was playing Crosby?  That would be a game to see.  My $5 bet would be on PAM.