Nederland vs PAM prediction thread

pakronos

Honestly I believe the Titans will win but how much depends on several situations.

1. Laday outcome, I know he was like 4th string at PAM, but he is the best option for Nederland and they are a different team with him (better team)

2.. Simmons injury. If he is health then they become more balanced keep the defense honest, takes some attention off of Perkins and Fischer

3. the last thing would be weather, a wet ball game might favor the dogs over the pass happy titans.

40 minutes ago, Footballfan1209 said:

Honestly I believe the Titans will win but how much depends on several situations.

1. Laday outcome, I know he was like 4th string at PAM, but he is the best option for Nederland and they are a different team with him (better team)

2.. Simmons injury. If he is health then they become more balanced keep the defense honest, takes some attention off of Perkins and Fischer

3. the last thing would be weather, a wet ball game might favor the dogs over the pass happy titans.

All that stuff you said might get them an extra TD. Like I said before the season started, unless they have a real off night PAM is going to run through 22-5A with ease. Ned will provide little to no resistance either, I think PAM wins by at least 4 tds. 

58 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

All that stuff you said might get them an extra TD. Like I said before the season started, unless they have a real off night PAM is going to run through 22-5A with ease. Ned will provide little to no resistance either, I think PAM wins by at least 4 tds. 

I agree with the outcome of the game, I believe PAM will win, just was stating the difference in score would differ pending the different situations.

No difference same field . Dogs have played pretty well there over the years . Only the names have changed , you know the rest of the story ! I don't expect much difference it's gonna be a Titanic Dogfight now ! May the best man tonight win . It doesn't really matter who plays for us , probably go to the wire again , like many in the past . 

4 minutes ago, Olddog said:

No difference same field . Dogs have played pretty well there over the years . Only the names have changed , you know the rest of the story ! I don't expect much difference it's gonna be a Titanic Dogfight now ! May the best man tonight win . It doesn't really matter who plays for us , probably go to the wire again , like many in the past . 

Don't know the TJ score but it was 47-7 Lincoln with Suggs at the helm so at least half of PA ran through nederland like a hot knife through butter

28 minutes ago, Olddog said:

Actually it's NOT the same field. I'll give you the "same location" but different playing surface.