Nederland vs PAM prediction thread

pakronos

I don't think Ned has a snowball's chance in this one but just in case the ruling goes against them they'll need to probably win one of these against PAM or PNG with PNG obviously being their best chance. If Ned has to forfeit and Livingston is given that W, there's a good chance they both finish 4-4 in district play with Livingston having the heads-up tie-breaker and Ned staying home. Of course Central could finish 4-4 also which would probably give them the advantage in point differential since the Ned v Livingston game would most likely go down as an official 2-0 score.  

10 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I don't think Ned has a snowball's chance in this one but just in case the ruling goes against them they'll need to probably win one of these against PAM or PNG with PNG obviously being their best chance. If Ned has to forfeit and Livingston is given that W, there's a good chance they both finish 4-4 in district play with Livingston having the heads-up tie-breaker and Ned staying home. Of course Central could finish 4-4 also which would probably give them the advantage in point differential since the Ned v Livingston game would most likely go down as an official 2-0 score.  

If Central finishes 4-4 it will be because Nederland beats them.  If Nederland were in that 4-4 tiebreaker, that would likely NOT give Central the advantage.

7 hours ago, pakronos said:

I'm ya huckleberry...#1 do not insult our intelligence. due to the rules of the board, I can't get deep in it like I would like to. 9/10 times a black kid playing for Nederland or png is from PA or has roots in PA is the point. this game is for the ones that did it in the past,current and any others thinking about it. Hopefully Neumann will learn his lesson, along with all those parents that want to pull this crap...I bet leday wish he would have stayed. oh I was at the Vidor game...all of your tokens were hurt. the offense was all Nederland kids and you saw what happened. fourney is a good kid and I know his mom, but that didn't help. this game is PERSONAL. I hope KR stress this like he stressed being disrespected by Ozen. RUN UP THE SCORE!!! pinch and twist at the bottom of the pile...KJ get in the head of wr's...DO IT ALL!!!

Stonegate is NISD always has been.

2 hours ago, outanup said:

Life's about choices.....He made his. But you would know better now wouldnt you? Stick to what you KNOW. Like how many of our kids are from PA......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well even you are not that stupid...then again u from Nederland...obviously the seniors wanted him to cut his hair...what the heck hair have to do with him playing football...I bet if it was up to cutting some golden locks, that kid would be on the team with long flowing hair...don't dirty my thread...keep it on track. Now have a seat 

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Well even you are not that stupid...then again u from Nederland...obviously the seniors wanted him to cut his hair...what the heck hair have to do with him playing football...I bet if it was up to cutting some golden locks, that kid would be on the team with long flowing hair...don't dirty my thread...keep it on track. Now have a seat 

...Legacy is 3-1 and 1-0 I'm district.  They're loving Mayfield and his shoulder cut dreadlocks....

10 minutes ago, pakronos said:

You think it was about hair, pull your head out and grab some oxygen