Nederland vs PAM prediction thread

pakronos

Tbh, i think Memorial will have to be without 3 or 4 starters on offense and 2 or 3 on D for Ned to have a chance.  Too loaded at the skilled position.  I think think the Var/JV soph QB is injured, but he and Jones are more than capable of leading PAM to a win if need be also. They're loaded at the QB and skilled pos for the next few yrs. They're just a very talented team.  IMO

Who has a better group of Qbs and Wrs than Memorial has?  Our 4th string WAS starting for Ned.  All three qbs go to most schools in the area, they're starting, outside of PNG (he's a stud).  Qbs -  Harrison - D1 commit, true passing qb, Jones - D1 athlete, runner and Ladia - potential next level arm - true passing qb.  The two backups could have started for some 5a and many 4a schools as freshman.  Wrs - Angelle - D1 receiver, Jones again D1 athlete, Williams,  Thomas - next level size and talent.   

3 hours ago, James Mosley said:

James Ware is not family, just a good friend. Always like how you use the "rebuilding year excuse" each year. Gives you that out after getting beat. Nederland just reloads each year and learns to win with the hand they get dealt. Called good coaching

call it what you want makes no difference to me, looks like your reloader broke, playing kids that aren't even in the Nederland zip code smh, already got 1 loss in district, about to have a second after Friday night, and possibly a third loss if the UIL sees it illegal. Hell the way I see it no district title for the dogs this year, wouldn't exactly call it good coaching this year, I would call it less than average coaching or just plain (DESPERATE). ;-0

13 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

call it what you want makes no difference to me, looks like your reloader broke, playing kids that aren't even in the Nederland zip code smh, already got 1 loss in district, about to have a second after Friday night, and possibly a third loss if the UIL sees it illegal. Hell the way I see it no district title for the dogs this year, wouldn't exactly call it good coaching this year, I would call it less than average coaching or just plain (DESPERATE). ;-0

See you in a few weeks.

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

Fact is this year is probably some of the best coaching!

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

Zip code does not mean school district.

smh

lulz

1 hour ago, UTfanatic said:

Zip code does not mean school district.

smh

lulz

ok futz, address, school district , what ever it is you want to call it, then since you, your coach made a choice, and a bad one out of desperation and it jumped up and bit him in the arse, how is that. now it might cost your kids. But with that being said wont be not district title for the bulldogs.

The Biggest test will be the Titans receivers Vs Neds Secondary , if somehow Ned can neutralize those crossing routes , dig routes , safety over the top on those go routes , they have a fighting chance , that's a lot of If's but it's possible , On the flip side I honestly believe Memorial will live in Neds backfield , maybe have a picnic , so slip screens , RB screens , WR screens , anything to counter the pressure will ease a lot of pressure , Ned Won't be able to "out athlete" PAM so to speak but "out coaching " is a very good possibility against Xbox , but after all that I think the score will be 31. 21 , Go Titans baby ✔

1 hour ago, bulldawg64 said:

Kinda like yalls coach average coaching

I never said our coach was above average, but his average coaching is what our powers to be was looking for when the were coach shopping. I can handle it, I don't judge our season whether we beat Nederland or not, I would much rather get passed the second round where the real ball is played.

2 hours ago, James Mosley said:

Fact is this year is probably some of the best coaching!

if you say so, I disagree. I would hate to see the dogs have to forfeit a game to Livingston of all people. He should have sat Leday instead of playing him. Its all good we shall see how the dogs do this Friday, see how this great coaching does. Im betting on the speed of PAM to be deciding factor. good luck to the dogs, but the way you think there across the tracks you don't need it.

I believe what James is getting at is the coaching it's taken to generate offense with all the different QB's he's used... Stangs destroyed us but the 2 losses were by a point each...  Pretty good coaching in my book. . Not sure where we land in the pecking order this year, but it would be foolish to count us out..... Don't be surprised when he pulls a rabbit out of his hat. 

28 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

I never said our coach was above average, but his average coaching is what our powers to be was looking for when the were coach shopping. I can handle it, I don't judge our season whether we beat Nederland or not, I would much rather get passed the second round where the real ball is played.

Sounds to me that with all them athletes, coaching must be the only thing holding them back!

your right again!

lulz my arse

25 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

if you say so, I disagree. I would hate to see the dogs have to forfeit a game to Livingston of all people. He should have sat Leday instead of playing him. Its all good we shall see how the dogs do this Friday, see how this great coaching does. Im betting on the speed of PAM to be deciding factor. good luck to the dogs, but the way you think there across the tracks you don't need it.

When you don't know the facts its called an opinion, everyone has one!!

2 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I'm late of course but why do ya'll call the guy Xbox? Does he take his plays from Madden lol?

I gave him that name about 5 seasons ago because it seemed he would only run about 5 plays.  It would be one thing if they worked but that particular season, they didn't

1 hour ago, Finesser said:

The Biggest test will be the Titans receivers Vs Neds Secondary , if somehow Ned can neutralize those crossing routes , dig routes , safety over the top on those go routes , they have a fighting chance , that's a lot of If's but it's possible , On the flip side I honestly believe Memorial will live in Neds backfield , maybe have a picnic , so slip screens , RB screens , WR screens , anything to counter the pressure will ease a lot of pressure , Ned Won't be able to "out athlete" PAM so to speak but "out coaching " is a very good possibility against Xbox , but after all that I think the score will be 31. 21 , Go Titans baby ✔

Nederland will get there yards between the 20's. PAM middle is soft. Not really worried about people turning the corners on PAM's defense. Although playing at home, we can't give up 3rd and longs with dumb penalties. Screens will stop pam from being aggressive, but will end up getting picked or a bulldog going to the sidelines or locker room, see Westside game. You run it too many times with success, something will happen to your offense lol. PAM  have to settle down early and not be anxious like in the first two games. Special teams still worry me. They seemed improved, but it was ozen. In some areas PAM is much bigger. #15 for nederland is smaller than our smallest reciever and #6 for nederland is equally small compared to our smallest db. Hopefully the little guy don't draw KJ, but he will follow nederland best wr.

Truue , I think up the middle would be thier best bet , I'm not really as concern about the special teams honestly , some muffed punts the first two games but last week was beautiful all around could've been just first game hitters,  I have NO concern whatsoever of Neds receivers Vs Vincent & com. press coverage is smothering when you have the right personnel , I know what you mean about them boys bieng too anxious , I think the majority of the city been waiting on this game for a VERY long time,  I can't lie , every barbershop you go in that's the topic bro , I guaranteed the city will be shut down come Friday night ,  I'm in full effect , my nephew is Greg Leday , the "other" corner who they will test , I been pep talking since the season started lol ,