Nederland vs PAM prediction thread

pakronos

PAM appears to have the weapons to walk through this district but really, WHO HAVE THEY PLAYED YET???  The two Beaumont schools (both are dumpster fires).  When their Head Coach is quoted in the PA News that Ozen disrespected them by making them their Homecoming game, I just totally lost what little respect I had for their coach.  I can hear him talking to his players "Now guys, we need to teach them a lesson for choosing us as their Homecoming game!  Nobody does that two the Mighty Titans!!"  What a load of crap!!  I never pull for Nederland to win anything so you can figure I bleed purple, but come Friday I'll be pulling for the dogs to THUMP the titans!  So Nederland, please properly welcome the titans to District 22-5A!!! 

I wonder who the titans Homecoming game is and did Coach H have a say so as to who it was. WOW.  Just WOW!

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

I wasn't impressed with Pearland Dawson thought they were overrated, you know how those rankings go, it was a good game for the dogs, caught hell for going watch it but hey you support your district come  playoff time.

Of course they had to be overrated if they were ranked 1 all year and the Dogs beat them.  They could not have been very good.

6 minutes ago, WhirlingDurbish said:

PAM appears to have the weapons to walk through this district but really, WHO HAVE THEY PLAYED YET???  The two Beaumont schools (both are dumpster fires).  When their Head Coach is quoted in the PA News that Ozen disrespected them by making them their Homecoming game, I just totally lost what little respect I had for their coach.  I can hear him talking to his players "Now guys, we need to teach them a lesson for choosing us as their Homecoming game!  Nobody does that two the Mighty Titans!!"  What a load of crap!!  I never pull for Nederland to win anything so you can figure I bleed purple, but come Friday I'll be pulling for the dogs to THUMP the titans!  So Nederland, please properly welcome the titans to District 22-5A!!! 

I wonder who the titans Homecoming game is and did Coach H have a say so as to who it was. WOW.  Just WOW!

Could not have said that any better..

24 minutes ago, WhirlingDurbish said:

So this was in the PA news? I must have missed that..... SMH..

29 minutes ago, WhirlingDurbish said:

I am not a PAM fan... But once you put the eye test on them you will understand they are the TRUTH in our district.. When you start talking about teams Like Chumperton and Vidor in the playoff picture, that just shows how weak the district is. X Box is X Box.... But its a little easier when you have the best athletes in the district.... Don't count ole Larry Ballgame out... But I stick by my earlier stance.. PAM beats the rest of its schedule by at least 21 points per game.....

Yep.  PA News Sunday, Sept 25. 

Stattrax, that's what I hear.  They're a force to be reckoned with.  I'll be listening to the game while I'm watching my Indians in Baytown.  If anybody can game plan for Memorial, Neumann is that guy!  Trust me, I've seen it happen for six straight years!  LOL!!!  Scalp'em!  

It's called having tremendous confidence in your team , it's the US vs the world mentality, even if it's fabrication and exaggeration on the coaches part , it's called motivating your team of teenagers , so what he said what he said that's how he fires up his team , I'm not a big fan of Kenny but this year he's got that fire up his arse because he KNOWS he should win this cupcake district , I hear a PNG fan say he lost respect for the coach I doubt he'll be missing Zzz's of sleep because of your "lost" respect bro , man , as a P.A native we used to the Mid county residents sideways glares lol , Indians teaming up with bulldogs now , never thunk I saw the day ✔

1 hour ago, Brubaker said:

Of course they had to be overrated if they were ranked 1 all year and the Dogs beat them.  They could not have been very good.

there you go letting your ego being influenced by Rankings. Nederland had no problems beating them they really didn't even test the dogs. So what did beating the # 1 team get you not a damn thing. I didn't see any overwhelming athletes off their team that made me say wow how are they not stomping the dogs, why because they didn't have any, just an over abundance of seniors, sorry nothing special to me. Kinda like in 99'-00' when yall were ranked #9 in the state and came to the REZ and got thumped 31-8. Your team wasn't anything special just being ranked because you were 9-0. Guess it was just a fluke.

15 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

whew and the newbie is printing in capital letters, why you hollering son?

Realville is going to get Kicked off the site after Biaplayer goes Cray Cray... I already warned him, hes a slow learner.... But I kinda agree with his pompous post!!!

i'm fine with him saying that and running up the score.... AS LONG AS HE DOES IT TOMORROW AND THE REST OF THE SEASON. alot of you seem to have forgotten the vype interview when the TEAM said they want to DOMINATE the district. that is dominating, they don't want to just BEAT you....THEY WANT TO BEAT THE BRAKES OFF YOU. what MC and some Vidor fans don't realize is this. IT'S PERSONAL!! 14 years of MC ducking and dodging and making excuses. dating back to the 90's of all the racial tension and bush league play...don't give me that "you didn't know" crap either. bia player is my friend, BUT my best friend and other players remember racial slurs written on paper that was left in the locker room at the rez. lincoln last year, Suggs and those kids said no more. hopefully kenny ray carries this same message.  and facts are facts, THIS DISTRICT IS PITIFUL!!!! with or without the titans, IT'S CUPCAKE. i like being the bully for a change lol...so stomping on livingston, lumberton, and lee will be fun. Since Vidor is showing some promise, IMO that MIGHT be the best game of the year in district, although the nederland vs vidor game will be hard to beat, i will admit that.

14 minutes ago, pakronos said:

i'm fine with him saying that and running up the score.... AS LONG AS HE DOES IT TOMORROW AND THE REST OF THE SEASON. alot of you seem to have forgotten the vype interview when the TEAM said they want to DOMINATE the district. that is dominating, they don't want to just BEAT you....THEY WANT TO BEAT THE BRAKES OFF YOU. what MC and some Vidor fans don't realize is this. IT'S PERSONAL!! 14 years of MC ducking and dodging and making excuses. dating back to the 90's of all the racial tension and bush league play...don't give me that "you didn't know" crap either. bia player is my friend, BUT my best friend and other players remember racial slurs written on paper that was left in the locker room at the rez. lincoln last year, Suggs and those kids said no more. hopefully kenny ray carries this same message.  and facts are facts, THIS DISTRICT IS PITIFUL!!!! with or without the titans, IT'S CUPCAKE. i like being the bully for a change lol...so stomping on livingston, lumberton, and lee will be fun. Since Vidor is showing some promise, IMO that MIGHT be the best game of the year in district, although the nederland vs vidor game will be hard to beat, i will admit that.

WHoa now..PNG did scrimmage ya'll..lol

Yall were to busy playing the Beaumont Teams.

22 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Realville is going to get Kicked off the site after Biaplayer goes Cray Cray... I already warned him, hes a slow learner.... But I kinda agree with his pompous post!!!

Man I would have joined this board a long time ago if I new it was that easy to get y'all worked up!

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

there you go letting your ego being influenced by Rankings. Nederland had no problems beating them they really didn't even test the dogs. So what did beating the # 1 team get you not a damn thing. I didn't see any overwhelming athletes off their team that made me say wow how are they not stomping the dogs, why because they didn't have any, just an over abundance of seniors, sorry nothing special to me. Kinda like in 99'-00' when yall were ranked #9 in the state and came to the REZ and got thumped 31-8. Your team wasn't anything special just being ranked because you were 9-0. Guess it was just a fluke.

PNG's 99 team was very special.  Nederland's 99 team was very special as well and got steam rolled that night.  Nederland's 99 teams only other loss was in the regional final to the eventual state champion in a hard fought contest.  During that season they also soundly beat WOS who beat PNG that year.  Sometimes matchups make the game.  To say the Nederland 99 team wasn't special just to make a point about rankings when you look at their total body of work, is pretty ridiculous.  When you lose to the State Champ in D1, and the Runner-up in D2, while at the same time making the regional final, I'd say you'd have a fair argument of saying you were one of the top 10 teams in the state at some point.  But I'm with you, rankings don't mean much to me, while Dawson was obviously overrated, they were a punishing football team.  Nederland limped into that Georgetown game, literally.

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

Please get his contact info and we will get his Chumperton baby blue t shirt and Vidor sweat pants in the mail to him for being a new customer...

Might as well get him a purple hat to go along with it, since y'all haven't done much to be bragging about in recent years either.