Nederland vs PAM prediction thread

pakronos

13 hours ago, pakronos said:

don't know how old you are, but the obvious tackle on shanderrick Charles on the sidelines in which the Lincoln offense wasn't even on the field is the last stunt they pulled. they played dirty once Neumann took over. in the bobby august days, they cheated to victory and was everyone's homecoming queen!!

Bobby August won a game?? ShanD is my boy... He played with the ole broken arm and still kicked arse.... He actually told me he loved playing PNG, didn't have much for Nederland.... Was a stud at SMU till the ole back gave out..... You break a Dickerson record... Your legit...

Wow Roschonbigbro , You bought me down memory lane man , I played for the Jr. Bees then , And I remember going to those jam packed games with my jersey on proud lol,  ive never seen a player like Ricky ever in my life since, maybe Reggie Bush is close but man Ricky   was so electrifying , My cousin is Graylon Proctor he wore number 8 , played receiver, short stocky , graduated in 2000 , I played for Lincoln my freshman year but graduated from memorial in 05 but I started at the BeeHive

7 hours ago, pakronos said:

Well even you are not that stupid...then again u from Nederland...obviously the seniors wanted him to cut his hair...what the heck hair have to do with him playing football...I bet if it was up to cutting some golden locks, that kid would be on the team with long flowing hair...don't dirty my thread...keep it on track. Now have a seat 

The stupid one would be you, speaking of something you know nothing about , again. Must be terrible to harbor all that hate......it screams ignorance. Pull you up a booster seat, listen and learn.

No score prediction from me, but here's my take on the game.... 

I don't know what to expect or who to expect to start at QB for Nederland anymore lol. If Nederland is able to run the ball they could keep it close and then anything is possible. But IMO we're better suited to do so with Simmons. Nothing against Leleaux (spelling?) or Nguyen but he just seems to run harder. And the latter two put the ball on the ground against Vidor. Defensive wise Nederland usually contains the run fairly decent (not saying they won't give up a long run or two). But the matchup that worries me most is our secondary vs their WRs. I've only seen Memorial play for about a half, but I don't know if we have the overall speed to stay with them. Perkins is our fastest guy and he doesn't play defense.

6 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I remember watching Shanderrick as a kid. Awesome player. I miss the days of him, Calvin Roberts, Ricky Wilson, and Danny Gorrer,. Those teams had talent. Suggs had them boys right those last years.

same team that beat the BRAKES OFF THESE MUTTS after that, they ducked and dodged...till now.

2 hours ago, outanup said:

The stupid one would be you, speaking of something you know nothing about , again. Must be terrible to harbor all that hate......it screams ignorance. Pull you up a booster seat, listen and learn.

since u and your boyfriend have come at me the same way, PM me and tell me what it was about. i'm sure it was pretty much he broke a team rule last school year, got put off the team and it was up to the seniors if they wanted him back. they told him cut his hair and he gave them deuce. anything else is your opinion. that came from newspaper articles.  now what is it?? otherwise, you may go sit yo ignorant behind down......in the corner....and don't look at us, FACE THE CORNER. ....goood boy.

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

since u and your boyfriend have come at me the same way, PM me and tell me what it was about. i'm sure it was pretty much he broke a team rule last school year, got put off the team and it was up to the seniors if they wanted him back. they told him cut his hair and he gave them deuce. anything else is your opinion. that came from newspaper articles.  now what is it?? otherwise, you may go sit yo ignorant behind down......in the corner....and don't look at us, FACE THE CORNER. ....goood boy.

The seniors wanted him on the team???  You got bad information.  Plus I dont think Neumann puts something like this to a vote.  Football teams are not a democracy.  Everyone has moved on and wished all the best.  

2 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

The seniors wanted him on the team???  You got bad information.  Plus I dont think Neumann puts something like this to a vote.  Football teams are not a democracy.  Everyone has moved on and wished all the best.  

yeah, you're the one that was left out the loop...read the newspaper...the enterprise talked to him and took a pic and matches the story that was told. you don't know neumann because that's what he did.

8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

yeah, you're the one that was left out the loop...read the newspaper...the enterprise talked to him and took a pic and matches the story that was told. you don't know neumann because that's what he did.

Once again, lip service. You struggle with diarrhea of the mouth, that's a fact. I'm done with this , you and your butt hurt buddy can speculate all u please. 

1 hour ago, godawggo said:

Wow!! This thread has ran through a ton of different topics that don't necessarily have much to do with the outcome of this game. Very disappointing to see adults comment and act this way!

Kinda flows with the Presidential debate between two adults last night,,,,what is our world coming to! lol

Nederland wins by 4!

all you need to know is the dogs are gonna get a 2nd loss two weeks in a row. Nederland isn't no way form or fashion ready for PAM, down year for the dogs and the right year for PAM to rejoin the district where they have been missed for years. The talent is back lets see how LN attacks it.