Protesting during the anthem?

5GallonBucket

51 minutes ago, Big girl said:

They voted based on falsified info. Donald Trump is not going to win. He is pathetic 

Do you really want to talk about falsified information? I bet you don't. But in case I'm wrong and I can recover from the resulting aneurism, let's talk about the falsified information that Hillary is pushing.

Gender Pay Gap. The initial research that brought this to the attention of the American public was based on faulty research methodology. Some of the studies didn't even compare the same jobs. Subsequent researched compared the same jobs with years of experience, and lo and behold, the gender pay gap disappeared. So why is Hillary continuing the lie? And what are her solutions to a problem that doesn't exist. Let's say I hire an employee who works for me for ten years. My company grows and I give him yearly pay raises. My company grows to the point where I can hire another employee. If I hire a woman should I have to pay her the same amount as my ten year veteran? I might as well just hire another man so I won't have to deal with Hillary's gender pay gap lie.

Man Made Global Warming (now changed to Climate Change). Where to begin on falsified data. NASA even admits the data has been manipulated. But lets get back to the theory. The theory claims that the Earth is warming, the warming is catastrophic, and the warming is caused by man. Hillary (and the current administration) claims that 97% of climatologists agree. If the theory is true and 97% of climatologists have studied the issue and agree, the evidence that man is causing global warming should be abundant. Can Hillary show me the evidence that man is the culprit...excluding all other possible factors? Can you show me the evidence? Hillary wants to spend trillions on solutions to a problem that can't be defined. Will the solutions (which again, will cost trillions and put the U.S. in financial ruin) "save" the U.S.? Will the costly solutions even have a slim beneficial impact? Show me the evidence.

You like to say Trump is pathetic (and I don't really disagree), but you actively support Hillary who champions two of the biggest lies ever bestowed on the American public. Why is Trump so pathetic and not Hillary? I breathlessly await your enlightened response.

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

If one of the clintons are obama were in cheneys place with Halliburton the pubs would have been investigating for the last 10 years. They spent way to much time investigating the birth certificate.

Are you just ignorant of all history? Did you learn about Congress investigating Obama's birth certificate in one of those special secret history books?

• 2 weeks later...
On October 6, 2016 at 10:28 AM, PhatMack19 said:

I guess the media forgot to report this.  They damn sure make a point to show those bastards on their knees each week though.

This is the hidden content, please

If the media mentioned this, I missed it.  Doubt they did.  Odell Beckham has earned my respect an admiration, as an American, and a man.  

On September 23, 2016 at 9:48 AM, gohornets23 said:

I'm with Jesse Ventura

I believe 

comes from the heart. Patriotism is voluntary. It is a feeling of 
 and allegiance that is the result of 
 and 
. A patriot shows their patriotism through their 
, by their 

Chapter 391 is not about choice. In Chapter 391, the State mandates patriotic actions and displays. Our government should not dictate actions. The United States of America exists because people wanted to be 
 to choose. All of us should have free choice when it comes to patriotic displays... a 
 wisely acting within its bounds will earn loyalty and respect from its citizens. A government dare not demand the same.
There is much more to being a patriot and a citizen than reciting the pledge or raising a 
 Patriots serve. Patriots vote. Patriots attend meetings in their community. Patriots pay attention to the actions of government and speak out when needed. Patriots teach their children about our history, our precious democracy and about citizenship. Being an active, engaged citizen means being a patriotic American every day. No 
 will make a citizen a patriot.

- In response to his veto of a bill that would have required school students to recite the pledge of allegiance 

I respect your agreement with Ventura, but I can't.  I do agree that no law will make a citizen a patriot.  But patriotism should be taught, not in the relatively few homes of patriots, but in school, for those not fortunate to have patriotic parents.  We're not born patriots.  Many, many years ago, when I was in elementary, we learned patriotic songs, like, "When Those Cassions go Rolling Along" and "The Marine Corp Hymn".  Didn't make us all patriots, but it helped make most of us very patriotic.  As Ventura said, Patriotism is the result of knowledge and belief.  Where, pray tell, will many young people gain that "knowledge and belief", if not in our schools?

Unfortunately, to many schools today are teaching the opposite.  Doesn't bode well for the country's future, for who will answer the call to arms if we get in a major war?  Only the relatively few who still are patriots, and in a major war, say China for instance, that won't be enough.

18 minutes ago, CraigS said:

Beaumont Bulls season ends after national anthem protest

I guess these adults are proud of themselves now......kids can't even play a game they love.

11 and 12 year old kids? They didn't do that on their own. Feel sorry for the kids but the parents got what they deserve.....nothing for junior to do.

1 hour ago, CraigS said:

Beaumont Bulls season ends after national anthem protest

I guess these adults are proud of themselves now......kids can't even play a game they love.

Is this the bunch that never played the anthem until Kaepertwit started his ish?  Then they began playing it so that the adults could protest through their children.  If so, what a bunch of losers and they get what they deserve.