Dallas Police Officer Sues BLM, BHO, Al S, Hillary & Ferrycon

Hagar

20 hours ago, stevenash said:

Noticed this took place in 1921.  Can you provide a similar example in recent times?

Just a reminder that all the things some folks hate today, your ancestors did for 100 years. IN THIS COUNTRY by so called gun toting citizens. Blacks weren't allowed to use white facilities so they builted their own community. Whites burned the whole community down, killed and incarcerated innocent folks. And Blm, Hillary and Obama suppose to be evil to us. 

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Just a reminder that all the things some folks hate today, your ancestors did for 100 years. IN THIS COUNTRY by so called gun toting citizens. Blacks weren't allowed to use white facilities so they builted their own community. Whites burned the whole community down, killed and incarcerated innocent folks. And Blm, Hillary and Obama suppose to be evil to us. 

Do you like racial division?

5 hours ago, new tobie said:

If the kkk did anything around here we wouldn't be discussing it. When i was a kid their evil actions were ignored. Let's keep blm in the spotlight though. 

Ah ah ah ah stayin alive, stayin alive.......

I would definitely discuss it, but the KKK isn't doing anything are they now.  WHEN YOU WERE A KID.......really.  We all have a past lets learn from it not use it for political/racial gain or poke a fire.  how many of you still live in the past? how many of you still let it hold you back from improving race relations? 

I never owned slaves and you never were a slave.

ALL LIVES MATTER. Yours, Mine, and everybody else of every different race.

59 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I would definitely discuss it, but the KKK isn't doing anything are they now.  WHEN YOU WERE A KID.......really.  We all have a past lets learn from it not use it for political/racial gain or poke a fire.  how many of you still live in the past? how many of you still let it hold you back from improving race relations? 

You hit the nail in the head about the past.  There is no doubt there were hundreds of atrocities committed to the black people, but living in the past will not move you forward.

7 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

They are one of the largest hate groups in the united states, especially texas and southeast tx. They just have their secret meetings and show up on everyday jobs and keep their klan identity secret. Except for the ones that are cops they shoot unarmed black people.

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

They are one of the largest hate groups in the united states, especially texas and southeast tx. They just have their secret meetings and show up on everyday jobs and keep their klan identity secret. Except for the ones that are cops they shoot unarmed black people.

I would bet the Nation of Islam, led by Farrakhan, is the largest hate group.

39 minutes ago, new tobie said:

They are so secret that I have never seen such meetings in my lifetime. I'm curious as to how a group as large as you say can go unnoticed. I have friends all over Southeast Texas, and not one person has ever heard of such meetings. If you know about them, apparently you must be one of them. Are you Clayton Bigsby?

10 hours ago, new tobie said:

ah aha ha ah ah stayin alive stayin alive........   livin in the past

Not the largest, but was many many years ago.  Terrible human beings imo.  Are there still members sure are, but have you heard of any kkk related things lately?

and the cops that murder should be detained and hung.

10 hours ago, Englebert said:

They are so secret that I have never seen such meetings in my lifetime. I'm curious as to how a group as large as you say can go unnoticed. I have friends all over Southeast Texas, and not one person has ever heard of such meetings. If you know about them, apparently you must be one of them. Are you Clayton Bigsby?

Have you seen any of them burning down businesses and looting cities?