Dallas Police Officer Sues BLM, BHO, Al S, Hillary & Ferrycon

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

I'm not much on lawsuits, but this one has some validity.   I'm sure he'll never get his day in court, but I'm pulling for him.  And it might bring public attention to what BLM is up to, and several individuals who flame the fires of racial hatred.

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Buses were supplied and the rioters showed up. That enough financing for me. Why do you side with the rioters and their financiers? Just curious as to who doesn't mind things like this happening.

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Buses were supplied and the rioters showed up. That enough financing for me. Why do you side with the rioters and their financiers? Just curious as to who doesn't mind things like this happening.

I'm not siding.  Just betting you $100 bucks that this case is frivolous.     Do you support frivolous lawsuits, or do you want some of it?

2 minutes ago, westend1 said:

I'm not siding.  Just betting you $100 bucks that this case is frivolous.     Do you support frivolous lawsuits, or do you want some of it?

Already said I don't think this is frivolous. Something has to be done and look at the pricetag. Hit Soros where it hurts. He's a POS who hates America.

They wont get anything because the folks hes going after are all on the same side and they have proven FBI , congress or anyone cant  touch them but hey you obama and hillary droolers dont care that they are above the law and can do whatever they want , hope it dont effect you to much one day!

8 minutes ago, 77 said:

They wont get anything because the folks hes going after are all on the same side and they have proven FBI , congress or anyone cant  touch them but hey you obama and hillary droolers dont care that they are above the law and can do whatever they want , hope it dont effect you to much one day!

Hillary drooler, Trump drooler.  Whatever.   It "don't "  "effect" me "to" much.   Do you realize how bad this is?