Islamic Terrorist Stabs 9 in Mn - Bomb Explodes in NYC

Hagar

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Looks like they captured the pos Muslim bomber in NJ.  But that is just one of many that Mr.Obama has let come here.  This kind of crap will be the new normal in the US.

Well if Obama hurry's maybe he can get him a pardon before he leaves office with the rest of the criminals he has released!

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

So this was one of the 800. I'm still waiting on the Obama link to this 

Maybe, or any number of the 10's of thousands of not vetted, wrongly vetted, or poorly vetted refugees his policies have allow into the US.

This is the hidden content, please

I can go on and on, these specific articles are about Syrians, however there are equally as many from other threatening countries, regions and religions wanting to KILL US. 

This is being done under the orders of YOUR president....so yes, blood is on HIS hands! However, he doesn't care, unless it's some hoodlum getting shot by the police.

AND...if the evil witch is elected...it will continue, possibly even worse.

1 hour ago, CraigS said:

Maybe, or any number of the 10's of thousands of not vetted, wrongly vetted, or poorly vetted refugees his policies have allow into the US.

I can go on and on, these specific articles are about Syrians, however there are equally as many from other threatening countries, regions and religions wanting to KILL US. 

This is being done under the orders of YOUR president....so yes, blood is on HIS hands! However, he doesn't care, unless it's some hoodlum getting shot by the police.

AND...if the evil witch is elected...it will continue, possibly even worse.

Do you even know when he was vetted and under what administration. 

5 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Do you even know when he was vetted and under what administration. 

Searching for that 5 percent. If this guy stabbed one of your loved ones, would you care what administration he vetted  would simply be pissed thatbhe was here at all......I would, but I would also be 95% sure who let him in.

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Looks like they captured the pos Muslim bomber in NJ.  But that is just one of many that Mr.Obama has let come here.  This kind of crap will be the new normal in the US.

Well if Obama hurry's maybe he can get him a pardon before he leaves office with the rest of the criminals he has released!  Should be soon these terrorist families will be saying this is so surprising he was such a good boy as they stepped over his bomb making material in the living room.

24 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Came in 2000 but yep Obama fault. Lol Setx

I have searched upside down and backwards for the year he (and/or his family) came here.....nothing only thing with a date is his birth (In Afganhanstan) 1988. The family chicken place opened several years ago (which could mean any number of years from 3-5-10-25).....

Since you still haven't provided a link, and I STILL can not find one...this may lend blame to obama...Had the chance to deport and didn't.

"In 2011 he and his father attempted to sue the city of Linden for discrimination, after numerous court cases involving allegations of noise disturbance at the family takeaway.

In 2014 he was arrested for unlawful possession of a weapon and aggravated assault, but was never charged. The attacks quickly became political fodder."

Then there is this:

"His older brother Qasim, is believed to have returned to Afghanistan after getting into a fight with police in New Jersey "

AND - THIS

"He is thought to have made multiple trips to Afghanistan and neighbouring countries. "

1 minute ago, CraigS said:

Fair enough, it does in fact say he arrived here in 2000. What is your take on the criminal offenses of him and his family, up to and including his brother going back to Afghanistan. AND him recently visiting Afgan and neighboring countries.

Dude let it go. It's a shame you seem more concern about pointing the finger at Obama than anything else. Radical Islam is a threat and pointing fingers will not do anything.

4 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Dude let it go. It's a shame you seem more concern about pointing the finger at Obama than anything else. Radical Islam is a threat and pointing fingers will not do anything.

Pointing fingers (by obama) AT the "Radical Islam" would certainly help. Which is what obama will NOT do....that's my only point......he STILL hasn't recognized it as terror, much less Islamic Terror........

AND - It is him who continues to provide sanctuary for these idiots here in our country..in many cases after they go back to radical countries, and some even on the watch list..and could be prevented..so YES, he does share the blame.....an ounce of prevention, is better than a pound of cure!

15 hours ago, CraigS said:

Pointing fingers (by obama) AT the "Radical Islam" would certainly help. Which is what obama will NOT do....that's my only point......he STILL hasn't recognized it as terror, much less Islamic Terror........

AND - It is him who continues to provide sanctuary for these idiots here in our country..in many cases after they go back to radical countries, and some even on the watch list..and could be prevented..so YES, he does share the blame.....an ounce of prevention, is better than a pound of cure!

So you think Obama saying the word radical will prevent the crime. RIDICULOUS!