Dayton 41 Humble 28/FINAL

WOSgrad

Dayton still had some very key players out. Hope to get them back soon. I was proud of the way the team played the 2nd half. Basically just ran it down Humbles throat. Got to the edge any time they wanted and was picking up nice chunks between the tackles. Defense other than a big run by Humble when the game was basically over played really well the second half.  Great win for the coaches and kids. 

Good game Bronco's ! nice 44yd. field goal. Back up QB played a nice game with several TD's, came out second half and both defense &offense finally got into a rhythm. We should be healthy next game against NC and we will need to be. Good job Nations on your first  district win ! #24 in the secondary played a great game shutting down Humbles best receiver.

1 hour ago, BroncoMan15 said:

Good game for the Broncos, gave some much needed morale. Not much of a passing game which is a shame, especially with a gunslinger like 12 on the sideline but still had some nice runs from Steiner and Santee. Look forward to more from these boys.

I don't know who you are but I like your way of thinking.

9 hours ago, BroncoMan15 said:

Good game for the Broncos, gave some much needed morale. Not much of a passing game which is a shame, especially with a gunslinger like 12 on the sideline but still had some nice runs from Steiner and Santee. Look forward to more from these boys.

Tell us how you really feel about the backup QB.  By the stats he did pretty good, to say this was his first start.