Vidor 48 Beaumont Central 27/FINAL

WOSgrad

Hell of a complete game, Vidor.  Yoi4e players are hard nosed.  They tackle well, They block and stay on them.  Your RB's are hard to bring down.  Y'all pretty much whipped our defense's arse into submission.... Well done, and y'all have earned my respect by beating us on the road like that.

Jag Insider, I know that 'he' is your guy, but I've seen enough.  He still calls plays like it's 2013.  The Jet Sweep haven't worked in 4 years...  You can't run a shotgun spread when your qb's passes looks like dying ducks.  You've practiced the flex bone ALL spring and summer and it's been proven to work,  it you went to it in a DISTRICT game a grand total of ZERO times.  While our defense kept getting thrown on the field, and we kept getting scored on, you seemed ok with it as you didn't get in ANY player's face about anything.  The ultimately crappy move was waiting till late in the 4th to bring the backup QB in.  That kid lead the offense down the field for a score and looked good on some intermediate passes.  I'm convinced that someone just can't accept that they don't have a great offensive mind and don't give themselves credit that they have only ONE great attribute for a coach.... You're a great players coach.  THATS IT.

It's to a point that now, all of these kids you've overseen for 4 years.  No excuses now.  And whenever letdowns like this happen, I will be on his arse every week...

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Hell of a complete game, Vidor.  Yoi4e players are hard nosed.  They tackle well, They block and stay on them.  Your RB's are hard to bring down.  Y'all pretty much whipped our defense's arse into submission.... Well done, and y'all have earned my respect by beating us on the road like that.

Jag Insider, I know that 'he' is your guy, but I've seen enough.  He still calls plays like it's 2013.  The Jet Sweep haven't worked in 4 years...  You can't run a shotgun spread when your qb's passes looks like dying ducks.  You've practiced the flex bone ALL spring and summer and it's been proven to work,  it you went to it in a DISTRICT game a grand total of ZERO times.  While our defense kept getting thrown on the field, and we kept getting scored on, you seemed ok with it as you didn't get in ANY player's face about anything.  The ultimately crappy move was waiting till late in the 4th to bring the backup QB in.  That kid lead the offense down the field for a score and looked good on some intermediate passes.  I'm convinced that someone just can't accept that they don't have a great offensive mind and don't give themselves credit that they have only ONE great attribute for a coach.... You're a great players coach.  THATS IT.

It's to a point that now, all of these kids you've overseen for 4 years.  No excuses now.  And whenever letdowns like this happen, I will be on his arse every week...

I tried to warn you. Smdh...

Congrats on a total game victory!! I for one didn't give y'all much chance in this game. Glad you proved me wrong. 

Quirante, don't listen to these people trying to compare you to your brother. You keep playing your game and at the end of the day if will speak for itself. 

Only negative from today, we got to shore up the middle of the field against the pass. Too many guys crossing behind the backers and in front of the safeties. The corners played shutdown coverage today. Hats off to you. I like the 4 man front and the way they got after it. 

The offense was clicking today. No punts and no turnovers. Play calling was much better today and glad to see some new wrinkles. Hopefully that will be a trend we can build on week to week. 

Build on this from week to week and don't take anything for granted. Keep putting in the work and success will keep coming.