Port Neches-Groves 34 Lumberton 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

On September 10, 2016 at 1:53 AM, class-99 Indians said:

Yeah and i know they put 14 on us but really only scored once,the other was a fumble run back,so not to bad,but they have got to hang on to that dang ball.

When I watched highlights on the blitz the kids knee was clearly down, great play but shouldn't have been a TD.

15 minutes ago, Moose74 said:

When I watched highlights on the blitz the kids knee was clearly down, great play but shouldn't have been a TD.

Thank's for the in for i did't see the knee down because it was all the way across field,not to take anything away from lumberton because i think there a pretty good team,our def just got after it,and thats the best i have seen from them this year,lumberton will win more games than people think they are pretty fired up over there,but we have a very good fb team,if the off can cut down on turn overs,penalties,bad snaps,and kicking game gets there act together it's going to be hard for any one in this district to beat us,and yes that includes Pam,im not sold yet there's a long way to go but it's looking pretty good for Png,jmo.

23 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Thank's for the in for i did't see the knee down because it was all the way across field,not to take anything away from lumberton because i think there a pretty good team,our def just got after it,and thats the best i have seen from them this year,lumberton will win more games than people think they are pretty fired up over there,but we have a very good fb team,if the off can cut down on turn overs,penalties,bad snaps,and kicking game gets there act together it's going to be hard for any one in this district to beat us,and yes that includes Pam,im not sold yet there's a long way to go but it's looking pretty good for Png,jmo.

On 9/12/2016 at 10:31 AM, biaplayer said:

some knuckle head who doesn't have a clue, game is standing room only every game, even when it was played in Baytown due to the storm.

I wasnt going to post it but since you want to name call, I will provide the proof.  My point is when the game is over fans for the losing team leave, regardless of how much time is left.  

2012-10-19_22-06-28_499.jpg

Let me see if I have this straight, we are less than 24 hours away from Week 4 and a Week 3 thread put up by me SOLELY for the purpose of getting scoring updates still has life because folks want to talk about the endurance of a fan base to trash talk about a game that won't be played for 7 MORE WEEKS!!!!!

Do I have that right?

Y'all must have something better to do.

4 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Let me see if I have this straight, we are less than 24 hours away from Week 4 and a Week 3 thread put up by me SOLELY for the purpose of getting scoring updates still has life because folks want to talk about the endurance of a fan base to trash talk about a game that won't be played for 7 MORE WEEKS!!!!!

Do I have that right?

Y'all must have something better to do.

At least we are staying out of trouble at this time. It's really hard right now.

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yall dont love yall team after the Ned game ends around 10pm this decade. Lol

We will this year i smell it in air already,they better be ready to give that trophy up,polish it for us its coming to Png,the streak ends just like goose egg was handed to them by stangs,every dog has his day and it's going to be a very bad one for them come week 10 lol

9 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

We will this year i smell it in air already,they better be ready to give that trophy up,polish it for us its coming to Png,the streak ends just like goose egg was handed to them by stangs,every dog has his day and it's going to be a very bad one for them come week 10 lol

Yall struggled with Lumberton for around 3 qtrs. I know alot of Png fans who are beyond happy its Bye Week. 

And that air you smelling is the refineries, sorta like a dog fart, pun intended. 

our def did't struggle they put the hammer down,the off just hurt them selfs or it really would have got ugly,theres a bunch of players that don't get credit but they all pretty much played good,the point im making is if you can't stop #2 you will lose the game period,because as you have seen he can take over the game if you cant stop him,football is 4 qs we only needed one to turn it up on them,but as i know it will get harder as we get into the meat of our games,but make no mistake lumberton is not really that bad as it looked,our def just got after them,they will beat alot of teams,and not the worst three either,watch and see,just think about it would you have had vidor putting a beat down on central because that really shocked me with that bad arse def i have been hear about,lol,just stirring the pot so lets hear it i know something is coming,i'm waiting,lmao.