East Chambers 28 Hamshire-Fannett 24/FINAL

WOSgrad

Phone died last night, big win for this young squad of Bucs. Two hard fought games back-to-back they needed this one. Was impressed with HF, they're headed in the right direction. Hope they give the new coach a chance, he had his guys playing hard and prepared for this game. Good luck this season Horns! Way to go Bucs, keep it rolling!

1 hour ago, About a week ago said:

Phone died last night, big win for this young squad of Bucs. Two hard fought games back-to-back they needed this one. Was impressed with HF, they're headed in the right direction. Hope they give the new coach a chance, he had his guys playing hard and prepared for this game. Good luck this season Horns! Way to go Bucs, keep it rolling!

I agree with you. Horns played hard and the play calling was good for HF. QB keeper out of wildcat was working for them. #6 and #24 keeping the defense honest or will burn you. Play action and throwing in the flats was good play calling I thought by HF. HF going in the right direction and Conkle & White coming back will definitely help next year. New coach and a lot of new kids on the field, HF should improve each week. Good luck Horns with the rest of the season.

2 hours ago, ECFAN#1 said:

I agree with you. Horns played hard and the play calling was good for HF. QB keeper out of wildcat was working for them. #6 and #24 keeping the defense honest or will burn you. Play action and throwing in the flats was good play calling I thought by HF. HF going in the right direction and Conkle & White coming back will definitely help next year. New coach and a lot of new kids on the field, HF should improve each week. Good luck Horns with the rest of the season.

I was also impressed Thursday with the amount of kids on their JV team. Things are looking up for the Horns, glad for them!