Splendora Wildcats vs. Dayton Broncos

Bronco94

37 minutes ago, BananaPants said:

What is the difference btwn the game the broncos played last week (Nederland), "two well coached teams with hard working players" and the splendora game this week?

Is Splendora not well coached or do they not have the hard working players like Nederland, or both?

Maybe you know ?( are you a Splendoraianite ) Dayton has never played them before ,guess we'll find out Friday !

This will be a rough start for Splendora's introduction to our district. BH played with them in the same district back in the 3A days and would beat them on the regular. Good school though and the fans seemed like good folks as well, but now they start the growing pains that BH got to experience stepping up an "A".  Dayton should have a great homecoming :)

3 minutes ago, BananaPants said:

I am just from the area and I was looking into going to watch this game, I usually follow teams from the area. If it is not going to be a good game, I was going to choose another and it doesnt sound as if it is going to be a good one. Any suggestions on other games near the Dayton/Humble area?

I think this is the only game Friday night, sorry, but is that a banana in your pants or are you just happy to post something.

1 hour ago, BananaPants said:

I am just from the area and I was looking into going to watch this game, I usually follow teams from the area. If it is not going to be a good game, I was going to choose another and it doesnt sound as if it is going to be a good one. Any suggestions on other games near the Dayton/Humble area?

New Caney at Kingwood Park, Friday night at 7. Turner Stadium.

1 hour ago, BananaPants said:

Dayton is always exciting to watch - But the game of the week will be BH vs Crosby at Crosby !

9 hours ago, Cougar239 said:

Just know neither of these teams will stand a chance against Crosby! 

Welcome to Crosby, cougar239, the reason I say that is you must have just moved there or just jumped on their bandwagon. Every time the Mighty Broncos meet up is one hell of a ball game with exception of a couple, everyone with a sound mind know and understand that this matchup between the two teams goes deep. Normally both teams show great sportsmanship and the fans get to see one of the best Friday night lights showdown of the season. These particular match ups can go either way with Dayton still on top of the ratio. So don't jump on other topics trying to poke out your chest because that ain't getting you anywhere. The coogs ain't that good this year, but don't admit it, because that makes it that much more fun on here.