2016 Football

TradenupBH

3 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

As respectfully as I can say it, you look rather foolish coming from BH and calling Crosby's football team soft. We may not be the best team in TX or even the Region, but Come On, Man!!!

As respectfully as I can respond back, I know Crosby isn't the best in the region, Manvel game proved it. BH has nothing to lose. We are going to show up Friday and play football and see what happens. Pray for injury free game for both sides.

11 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

As respectfully as I can respond back, I know Crosby isn't the best in the region, Manvel game proved it. BH has nothing to lose. We are going to show up Friday and play football and see what happens. Pray for injury free game for both sides.

I can agree to that. Safe travels. 

2 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

One more timeall it takes is 48 minutes for Crosby to make history....

I am 42 and seen hundreds upon hundreds of football games. The best time is when your team beats someone vastly overpowering you. The cool thing is it happens all over texas every seaosn. Landmark wins I guess. You guys will be the overpowered team for the early part of the season but can be the team that lays the wood to them come D-1 playoffs. You probably did it in your nice run a couple of seasons ago. I went on a hunting sabatacle that season for a couple of weeks and missed two of the good weeks of it.

18 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

Hope so. D1 will be tough. Not just for us. For everyone. Oh well. Play who they put in front of you and see what happens. 

+1, this how I feel about the Dayton Crosby teams. All we can do is line up and play whoever in front of us no matter talent level or number D1's. This what I try to explain to ya'lls compadre 14.2. Good luck after this week. Lol

16 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

+1, this how I feel about the Dayton Crosby teams. All we can do is line up and play whoever in front of us no matter talent level or number D1's. This what I try to explain to ya'lls compadre 14.2. Good luck after this week. Lol

Dude, you didn't explain anything because you didn't make any valid points. Calling Crosby below average, soft and weak is a direct reflection of the school you root for because we run through y'all and other schools around here like an Ex-lax milkshake. Once again you make my point, you +1 and say "this is how I feel about the Dayton Crosby teams." but any time you compare Crosby to someone its a perennial title contender like Manvel. Every follow-up post you juxtapose your previous one. All every single team in the state can do is line up and play who's in front of them, that was so far from your initial argument you look even more foolish trying grasp that straw. I can tell you know very little about the actual game of football, but like you said, you did go to WB a decade after they won a state title and your wife taught in Katy so there's that.

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Dude, you didn't explain anything because you didn't make any valid points. Calling Crosby below average, soft and weak is a direct reflection of the school you root for because we run through y'all and other schools around here like an Ex-lax milkshake. Once again you make my point, you +1 and say "this is how I feel about the Dayton Crosby teams." but any time you compare Crosby to someone its a perennial title contender like Manvel. Every follow-up post you juxtapose your previous one. All every single team in the state can do is line up and play who's in front of them, that was so far from your initial argument you look even more foolish trying grasp that straw. I can tell you know very little about the actual game of football, but like you said, you did go to WB a decade after they won a state title and your wife taught in Katy so there's that.

Dude, you're a clown, plain and simple. Point was ya'll have had success locally, but regionally ya'll haven't.  Anytime anyone brings that up to your swollen head, you try to personally bash them. Doesn't matter if I personally won a state champioship, ive lived in communities that have and they don't have to get on message board and dog other schools out. You on the other hand live, played, whatever criteria you say we have to have to talk about a team get on here and try to make people think you're the "mecca" of football knowledge to go along with your "mecca" ego. Let some air out before explode Mr. Football.

5 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Dude, you're a clown, plain and simple. Point was ya'll have had success locally, but regionally ya'll haven't.  Anytime anyone brings that up to your swollen head, you try to personally bash them. Doesn't matter if I personally won a state champioship, ive lived in communities that have and they don't have to get on message board and dog other schools out. You on the other hand live, played, whatever criteria you say we have to have to talk about a team get on here and try to make people think you're the "mecca" of football knowledge to go along with your "mecca" ego. Let some air out before explode Mr. Football.

No regional success? Did I imagine the regional championship we won two years ago? The heck with juxtaposing posts, you can't even put together two congruent sentences. I can definitely tell you didn't go to school in Barbers Hill.

3 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Talking Region 3. You probably need to go back and look at hudl film because 2nd round isn't for Region 3 championship. 

We're in region 3 and we won region 3, last year we lost to the team that won region three just like we have every year Riordan's been here except one. Don't need any film for that, I watched it in person. I even wore my clown suit.

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

We're in region 3 and we won region 3, last year we lost to the team that won region three just like we have every year Riordan's been here except one. Don't need any film for that, I watched it in person. I even wore my clown suit.

I don't care who you lost to. The point is you made it to regional finals once in the history of the program. You know that usually the school's you talk crap on root for ya'll in the playoffs, but guys like you make it hard for others to hope ya'll go far. Ya'lls time is coming where you're going to have a dry spell. Won't be long either. Done with this back and forth non-sense. Good luck Friday.

25 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

I don't care who you lost to. The point is you made it to regional finals once in the history of the program. You know that usually the school's you talk crap on root for ya'll in the playoffs, but guys like you make it hard for others to hope ya'll go far. Ya'lls time is coming where you're going to have a dry spell. Won't be long either. Done with this back and forth non-sense. Good luck Friday.

Not to get in the middle of this love fest but I am curious as to why you think a dry spell is coming for Ctosby soon?

58 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

Not to get in the middle of this love fest but I am curious as to why you think a dry spell is coming for Ctosby soon?

There is no dry spell coming. It's the common line on here because economic factors caused teams in SETX that used to be contenders to fall off as the landscape changed. Crosby is getting good because the administration is putting the infrastructure in place to be successful along with our population rapidly rising allowing us more kids to choose from. As long as oil and natural gas are our main fuel sources Houston will be the energy capital of the world and a lot of the surrounding suburbs will continue to benefit from it, Crosby will be one of those. Most amusing line is when the people say, "Even though your enrollment is climbing every year the talent will eventually run out."  

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

Good luck to you too. I hope your coach doesn't get showed up by a backup qb Friday night.

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

There is no dry spell coming. It's the common line on here because economic factors caused teams in SETX that used to be contenders to fall off as the landscape changed. Crosby is getting good because the administration is putting the infrastructure in place to be successful along with our population rapidly rising allowing us more kids to choose from. As long as oil and natural gas are our main fuel sources Houston will be the energy capital of the world and a lot of the surrounding suburbs will continue to benefit from it, Crosby will be one of those. Most amusing line is when the people say, "Even though your enrollment is climbing every year the talent will eventually run out."  

GCM's enrollment is climbing every year also.  Has their talent increased?

46 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

GCM's enrollment is climbing every year also.  Has their talent increased?

GCM didn't have much talent to start with but in general I would say yes. When they were in the district with us they had some solid players that went on to play college ball but now they're signing D1's here and there. Most schools benefit greatly from their enrollment increasing. Just off the top of my head I can think of Dickinson, George Ranch, Foster, Manvel, Dawson, Mongomery, Clear Creek, both Magnolia schools and the entire Cy-Fair ISD which is comprised of eight schools all with an enrollment of 3,000+.

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

GCM didn't have much talent to start with but in general I would say yes. When they were in the district with us they had some solid players that went on to play college ball but now they're signing D1's here and there. Most schools benefit greatly from their enrollment increasing. Just off the top of my head I can think of Dickinson, George Ranch, Foster, Manvel, Dawson, Mongomery, Clear Creek, both Magnolia schools and the entire Cy-Fair ISD which is comprised of eight schools all with an enrollment of 3,000+.

Cy-Fair has 11 high schools all over 3000.