PNG @ LUMBERTON

NDNation

22 hours ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Just saying Lumberton fans if you don't have your tickets yet I would either go to the school tomorrow or Thursday to get them! Hearing Friday there won't be any more seats on our side. Already sold a ton

20+ year season ticket holder here but now that my sidewalk is gone I guess I actually have to find where my seat is. Someone sure ain't gonna be happy because it's right on the 50 either 3rd or 4th row, don't remember exactly.

7 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

Ok smart guy i will keep them coming,think im stupid you better think again,im an Engineer,so i can writing what i want too,whats the problem you can't handle the truth i speak,whats why you have to find a way to come at me because there's nothing you can say but Png wins,this isn't grammer school,all the slings people use on here don't exist,so go after someone else bud.

Aaaaah, I see the problem here, an Engineer huh? So my guess is you are on top of it when it comes to math but grammar?!?! Well.......

6 hours ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:
whoa
(h)wō/
exclamation

1. used as a command to a horse to make it stop or slow down.
    synonyms:
    This is the hidden content, please
    This is the hidden content, please
    slow down, hold your horses
    "whoa, boy!"
    • informal
      used as a greeting, to express surprise or interest, or to command attention.
      "whoa, that's huge!"

The command attention part is just the point i was stating,man was i right,he sure got my attention i was being attacked lol.

7 hours ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

That's good stuff right there.  I have a feeling we are in for a few more of these treats from 99 throughout the season.

Yeah but i did't know a minister had anything to do with this site or i would have toned it down like trump has,i'm a very religious person but i do cuss from time to time,don't worry i will still bring on the smack attack just in a good manner.

7 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yall both suck. #TitanNation

Don't worry Bg i see mr lejeune at most of the vollyball games because his sister plays,and so does my daughter,im gonna be sure and tell him the word on the street is mr harrison over there is calling his momma names,he might pull some stuff like the Lsu player did,don't mess with peoples momma's,lol.

7 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

I don't think anyone has said we have team speed, I did see a response to where speed can be coached. Which is true.

Just gotta support our town and our team, which sadly hasn't got much support or success in the past 50 years. If we lose this week I'll continue to support. All we can do is hope for the best, and hope that our program is on the uphill climb.

I disagree with you in one area, why move? Why not stick around and try to make our town better?

You can't coach trying to tackle Rj and catching him he is freaky quick,hes like trying to catch a ghost

Well.. Its hard for me to come up with funny little names for the Caboose riders........ I figure having Chumperton in your screen name is funny enough.... But we all know its getting closer...... Coach knows, says his guys are ready..... Just a matter of hours before the game is played............Will it be a Chumperton win, or the usual, well the kids played hard, we are turning our program around, Coach knows....... No excuses after tomorrow night...... CANT WAIT............ NDNS will be playing with a CHIP on the shoulders Friday night..... 

2 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Well.. Its hard for me to come up with funny little names for the Caboose riders........ I figure having Chumperton in your screen name is funny enough.... But we all know its getting closer...... Coach knows, says his guys are ready..... Just a matter of hours before the game is played............Will it be a Chumperton win, or the usual, well the kids played hard, we are turning our program around, Coach knows....... No excuses after tomorrow night...... CANT WAIT............ NDNS will be playing with a CHIP on the shoulders Friday night..... 

Not as "funny" as you making such a big deal and trashing a towns reputation all over a high school football game.. Thought we were mostly adults, but I guess not.

24 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Not as "funny" as you making such a big deal and trashing a towns reputation all over a high school football game.. Thought we were mostly adults, but I guess not.

The only time I trash your town is while driving through en route to the lake.. I only litter once a week............ Your town has made its own reputation in Football due to its success, or lack of....... If you want me to be the " We are all winners " poster, just let me know.... Help me, help you!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

The only time I trash your town is while driving through en route to the lake.. I only litter once a week............ Your town has made its own reputation in Football due to its success, or lack of....... If you want me to be the " We are all winners " poster, just let me know.... Help me, help you!!!!!

Nah I'm good, just keep doing what your doing.