Bridge City vs WOS

adminbaberuth

6 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

No, the only thing that is plain evil is the little dip sh!5 that created the meme to begin with.  As said, he won't play Friday and will not receive his share of the butt kicking that is forthcoming.  I say his punishment should be that he should play guest scout team running back at PAM Titans' practices next week.  I know a few hard-hitting kiddos over there that won't be as "disciplined" as the Mustangs...

yea that should teach him  .......smdh

3 minutes ago, Jus1o'theguys said:

no... NO ONE in the group text sent it to WOS... and the group text wasn't even about anything to do with WOS and that's why it was ignored in the text to begin with... someone else made a bad decision to screen shot it and stir the pot.... it wasn't the same person who created it... and both have been dealt with... severely 

Let me see,it wasn't about WOS?A players picture was attached with a message, I THINK THAT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WOS...ONE HERD ONE HEARTBEAT!!!!

51 minutes ago, ST413 said:

I would hate to see a Sr. Lose his last year of football, however at his age he very well knows the risk of putting anything of this nature out there.  Unfortunately sometimes one mistake costs you dearly and in my opinion this is one of those cases.  As a player you are not only representing yourself, school and teammates but your city as well.  These type of things have to stop and a stand made.  I would respect and decision the school and Coach makes as long as it isn't, and I am sure it won't be, a slap on the wrist.

As far as playing the game, I would hate to see both teams, fans and bands etc etc punished for the actions of one or two.  The concern to me isn't on the field that can be controlled by coaches and officials.  The big concern is the ones attending the game.  It only takes one or two looking to carry this where it doesn't really belong to cause lots of trouble.

YES! 

1 minute ago, wo-s#1 said:

Let me see,it wasn't about WOS?A players picture was attached with a message, I THINK THAT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WOS...ONE HERD ONE HEARTBEAT!!!!

some people only see what they want to... but you believe what you want... the kid made a terrible choice... he's paying the price.. he wants to make it right.. he should be allowed to do so... and everyone OUTSIDE this issue needs to butt out! 

5 minutes ago, Jus1o'theguys said:

some people only see what they want to... but you believe what you want... the kid made a terrible choice... he's paying the price.. he wants to make it right.. he should be allowed to do so... and everyone OUTSIDE this issue needs to butt out! 

Everyone needs to butt out except you?Are u him maybe since u know the story and no one else does?

3 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Everyone needs to butt out except you?Are u him maybe since u know the story and no one else does?

lol.. you dont see me on here playing the guessing game and crucicfying.. im trying to stop the dang rumors and just put the thing to rest.. the world today needs more forgivenss and less hate and stirring the pot...talk about the game isnt that what this site is for? 

1 minute ago, Jus1o'theguys said:

lol.. you dont see me on here playing the guessing game and crucicfying.. im trying to stop the dang rumors and just put the thing to rest.. the world today needs more forgivenss and less hate and stirring the pot...talk about the game isnt that what this site is for? 

Sooo are u saying u were just guessing what happened, or you know for a fact...Everyone else is wrong about it so I am curious as to how u know so much?Unless u tell me how u know then I do think u are "playing the guessing game also"

1 minute ago, wo-s#1 said:

Sooo are u saying u were just guessing what happened, or you know for a fact...Everyone else is wrong about it so I am curious as to how u know so much?Unless u tell me how u know then I do think u are "playing the guessing game also"

well.... guess you will have to trust me on that one... but i know for a fact... and i'll leave it at that... i dont wish to "stir the pot"... but nice try.... and NO i am not a student... 

17 minutes ago, Jus1o'theguys said:

Yeah stop the same hate that the meme was created with. Sad when you're on here defending this in any way at all. You can always forgive but something like that is hard to forget.