Port Arthur Memorial 34 Houston Westside 27/Game suspended

WOSgrad

12 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I have no idea who we are as a team honestly, I know what we could be and seen glimpses of it. Thats all I got lol. Full game coming up versus Bye week. :)

we show flashes...imo, getting the ball in hines hands is the key. this kid is special!! his style is not of any PAM rb of the past, BUT he is the most exciting since nate holmes. BETTER THAN THE FRAUD WE HAD FOR FOUR YEARS. but because of his smaller stature, not a man beast like Dauphine. 1.Jamaal Charles 2.Dauphine/Hines 3.Holmes(Holmes had speed, but that was it. hines have MOVES).....the rest.

when he's able to throw, the WR are pretty consistent. Angelle is on fire Ricky is a big possession guy. Jones is fast with good hands(just as fun at QB)....run defense needs fixing quick fast and in a hurry!! to aggressive at times  

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

we show flashes...imo, getting the ball in hines hands is the key. this kid is special!! his style is not of any PAM rb of the past, BUT he is the most exciting since nate holmes. BETTER THAN THE FRAUD WE HAD FOR FOUR YEARS. but because of his smaller stature, not a man beast like Dauphine. 1.Jamaal Charles 2.Dauphine/Hines 3.Holmes(Holmes had speed, but that was it. hines have MOVES).....the rest.

when he's able to throw, the WR are pretty consistent. Angelle is on fire Ricky is a big possession guy. Jones is fast with good hands(just as fun at QB)....run defense needs fixing quick fast and in a hurry!! to aggressive at times  

Hey man, I'd much rather the aggressiveness that they have versus the run D that we've had the past two seasons. Ijs I'd much rather them being a more physical D than a "sit and wait" D. Teams are gonna get their yards no matter what. As long as they bend and not break, make opponents dink and dunk down the field. In those situations I confident that it'll get us the win. (The ultimate goal)

4 hours ago, thaghost said:

Hey man, I'd much rather the aggressiveness that they have versus the run D that we've had the past two seasons. Ijs I'd much rather them being a more physical D than a "sit and wait" D. Teams are gonna get their yards no matter what. As long as they bend and not break, make opponents dink and dunk down the field. In those situations I confident that it'll get us the win. (The ultimate goal)

oh i like the aggressiveness from that aspect. we are good on the ends, it's the middle that gets us lol...