WOW

MoFo

30 minutes ago, bigdog said:

So, they should win state right?  According to some , facilities equal winning programs!  Lol

And you don't. Continue thinking that way(as setx schools continue to get left behind) As painful as it is to say if the westerberg experiment works at the ant mound. UH-OH.  I think we'll be ok over here though the new CISD Administration likes to keep up with the Jones's.

1 hour ago, CoogGuy said:

And you don't. Continue thinking that way(as setx schools continue to get left behind) As painful as it is to say if the westerberg experiment works at the ant mound. UH-OH.  I think we'll be ok over here though the new CISD Administration likes to keep up with the Jones's.

Yeah, way behind:

th?id=OIP.Ma6d0f88b106df0155d4aed82fb083

6 hours ago, MoFo said:

How can you justify $70 million for a stadium?

This is the hidden content, please

70M for a stadium for 3 schools is a little crazy but over 60% of the voters said yes to the 220M bond.  I'd be curious to know the tax increase the voters will see on $220M.  On a brighter note, there is 150M going towards the rest of the school district. :)

48 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Yes and poor littl old Silsbee can't even get turf!!

Let that field get messed up again like a couple years ago, I bet somehow a mysterious donation to the ISD happens. 

Speaking of donations what happened to that donor that was supposed to make that happen awhile back?