Goose Creek Memorial at Port Arthur Memorial/Post scrimmage comments here!

WOSgrad

23 minutes ago, NDNation said:

2trill implied the MC coaches are scared or rather, sitting with a poo look on their face.

Can't wait till Week 8.

well they were...first of all, why attend PAM scrimmage??? they should be on merriman worried about the "hotshot" QB and the WR with hands of stone...apparently, they are concerned...PAM coaches don't need to go to MC scrimmages...unless for a good laugh

2 minutes ago, pakronos said:

well they were...first of all, why attend PAM scrimmage??? they should be on merriman worried about the "hotshot" QB and the WR with hands of stone...apparently, they are concerned...PAM coaches don't need to go to MC scrimmages...unless for a good laugh

Maybe they were there for GCM. We do play them in a couple of weeks. Get over yourself..lol

5 minutes ago, NDNation said:

6 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Maybe they were there for GCM. We do play them in a couple of weeks. Get over yourself..lol

Nederland doesn't play them though. Rumor has it that some of the bulldog coaching staff was on the visitors side....ijs 

13 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Why wouldn't we scout. New team in the district.

(Mid-county) Scouting a team you dont play until week6 and week8………… cool. 

Lmao! I'd be scouting our non-district opponents and/or the first district opponent since it starts early. That's just me, but I hope they enjoyed the show. :)

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

(Mid-county) Scouting a team you dont play until week6 and week8………… cool. 

Lmao! I'd be scouting our non-district opponents and/or the first district opponent since it starts early. That's just me, but I hope they enjoyed the show. :)

We killed 2 birds with one stone. Non district opponent and the juggernaut that is PAM. Win WIn

I know what your response will be: Won't be no winning when we beat yalls arse come week 8.

2 minutes ago, NDNation said:

We killed 2 birds with one stone. Non district opponent and the juggernaut that is PAM. Win WIn

I know what your response will be: Won't be no winning when we beat yalls arse come week 8.

Yalls daddy is the juggernaut, Nerdland. 

And you right, week8 will be fun.