Bridge City at Kirbyville/Post scrimmage comments here!

WOSgrad

Good scrimmage. Kirbyvilles defense did a great job of jamming the middle of the field. Their 8 has wheels. I don't know what was going on with our handling of the snap. We put the snap on thenground over and over. we were able to move the ball, but didn't always score.  Defense looks improved.  

Last year we squeaked a win over kville in our first game under Dubois. I felt like we needed to outclass the wildcats if we wanted to prove how much better we've gotten. That's not exactly what happened, and we've got plenty to work on.

im ready for actual games, and I think the cards are ready, too  

Wet is first word to say when starting this lol. On the first controlled part it was 1-1 with the first string and then on the second controlled part it was 1-0 kville still the first string. 

On the live 2 quarters it looked better for us and scored first play of the drive. Our defense also stepped up and kept the kville offense down most the time. Kville ended up scoring on a throw about 25 yards. Then came the fumbling. We got another field goal and then just about every drive after that the ball was on the ground. 9 fumbles in total. That's when the scoring stopped for both sides and that's how it ended.  I know we don't really keep score but it ended up 10-7 BC.