Little Cypress-Mauriceville at Newton/Post scrimmage comments here!

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, EaglesFootball said:

Yeah they did kid got hit at the line and broke through and scored but Newton dominated this scrimmage LCM had same problem as jasper they could block the Newton defense and they were everywhere they forced alot of bear turnovers and I mean a bunch at least 10 turnovers 

Well LCM plays Jasper next week who looked better? 

42 minutes ago, EaglesFootball said:

I'm saying yall can beat em the bears were more physical than jasper was 

Thanks, I was unable to make the scrimmage. Did y'all get a lot of rain? I think our defense is a tad better then last year. Our offense is still a work in progress  I'm not a fan of the slot t for us. I think would do better in a different formation. How was Beaumont Legacy ?

16 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

Thanks, I was unable to make the scrimmage. Did y'all get a lot of rain? I think our defense is a tad better then last year. Our offense is still a work in progress  I'm not a fan of the slot t for us. I think would do better in a different formation. How was Beaumont Legacy ?

Legacy was a no show heard they went somewhere else. Yeah we had alot of rain field got sloppy fast. LCM will be good in the slot T the defense was pretty good. Offense hit a few plays but with that offense it's a working progress it will come around. Good luck this year 

30 minutes ago, EaglesFootball said:

Legacy was a no show heard they went somewhere else. Yeah we had alot of rain field got sloppy fast. LCM will be good in the slot T the defense was pretty good. Offense hit a few plays but with that offense it's a working progress it will come around. Good luck this year 

thanks for the info. Im hoping  LCM will have a better year. I hope y'all make that state championship run where i can go to Dallas and watch. good luck

30 minutes ago, EaglesFootball said: