20 must see Southeast Texas football games in 2016

AggiesAreWe

Sorry to get off the subject of the title, but calling the coverage area "Golden Triangle" would be the opposite issue of calling it Southeast Texas. Correct me if I'm wrong, the Golden Triangle is Beaumont, Orange, Port Arthur? Well that would leave out all of Hardin County, Jasper County, Newton County, and a little bit more. They won't be able to please everyone.

4 minutes ago, dBerrySports said:

Sorry to get off the subject of the title, but calling the coverage area "Golden Triangle" would be the opposite issue of calling it Southeast Texas. Correct me if I'm wrong, the Golden Triangle is Beaumont, Orange, Port Arthur? Well that would leave out all of Hardin County, Jasper County, Newton County, and a little bit more. They won't be able to please everyone.

They'll never be able to please that guy because he always has to find something geographically to gripe about.

He's kinda right and kinda wrong, not his fault, the area is in ducked off part of Texas, the armpit is what I mostly call it out the area and everybody know what it is. Some folks (young and old) call this area SETX and some call it East Texas plainly. I've called it both and ppl knew where I was from, depends on who you ask. 

13 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

They'll never be able to please that guy because he always has to find something geographically to gripe about.

13 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He's kinda right and kinda wrong, not his fault, the area is in ducked off part of Texas, the armpit is what I mostly call it out the area and everybody know what it is. Some folks (young and old) call this area SETX and some call it East Texas plainly. I've called it both and ppl knew where I was from, depends on who you ask. 

It's not that I am looking for a gripe. I just hate to see any program in our area left out of the conversation. It's the common denominator being from Lib. county and has become quite apparent that no immediate change is upcoming. The dialogues I have had with Houston area folk are that BMT is it's own entity and BMT folks have obligations to cover their viewing area and feel the same way about the Houston folk. Yes, sometimes I go overboard with the whole geographical location of what is truly SETX, but it's merely a point I wish most would consider when speaking to this very large community. DFW goes to the extreme at claiming their own and we' have that big arse wall on I-10 just inside Baytown that says "Nobody beyond this point" Obviously UIL made this a little interesting this past alignment because now this site is covering so many schools now, even outside the box than I consider SETX but that's the card that's been dealt. I should prolly just keep my lid shut, but do know it's from a genuine place of desiring our region to be premier in the state and get the recognition that's due.......I'm tired of hearing those boys up north dog Htown-GT and outlying areas. With the Htown take over here of late, including WO-S....the tables have turned and I think it will stay that way for quite some time in Texas HS football relevance.