France Is Learning - When Will We

Hagar

16 minutes ago, baddog said:

What does this have to do with France and Muslims?

Obama will never even search for a cancer cure. It would be good for America.

It has more to do with the "When will we learn" part of it.....if we can't speak candidly about the real problems and recognize we actually have a problem.....we certainly can't fix them

26 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Racial tensions have been here over 100 years. Racial problems have never gotten better with people 40 and above. The young folk are mixing races at record rates though. The younger generation dont care about hate quite as much as their parents and grandparents. Obama is not to blame.

It's not the over 40 crowd that are killing cops.  It's not the over 40 crowd that are protesting, looting and going town to town.  Try again to rationalize your logic.

4 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

It's not the over 40 crowd that are killing cops.  It's not the over 40 crowd that are protesting, looting and going town to town.  Try again to rationalize your logic.

I live in southeast texas, has anyone killed cops or looted.....no. Is there lots of racial prejudice...h..ll yeah

Man, these topics always seem to end up on race. 

Guys, lets TRY to stay on topic. 

People keep bringing up the constitution......Banning groups of people that are not US citizens from coming into the US is not unconstitutional. 

Does anyone remember the ban on HIV-positive people immigrating to the U.S. passing Congress in the late 1980s, this was a few years before Congress removed immigration law’s ban on gay people in 1990. 

So, it is absolutely constitutional to ban a group of people from coming in the US.....

Why is it that differences of opinions have to have the racism card played?  Just because my opinion is different than yours, does not mean I am a racist.  There are some on here that want to call people racist because of differing views.  A difference of philosophies does not mean racism.  Few understand that.

41 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Why is it that differences of opinions have to have the racism card played?  Just because my opinion is different than yours, does not mean I am a racist.  There are some on here that want to call people racist because of differing views.  A difference of philosophies does not mean racism.  Few understand that.

And many of those that use the tactic understand that as well, it used to be a very effective way to shut the conversation down, not so much anymore.

It's like you said, most times (not all) it's a difference in opinions/ideology...race has nothing to do with it.