Republican National Convention

PhatMack19

On 7/19/2016 at 1:09 PM, tvc184 said:

And 7 of the last 12 presidents have been Republican. It goes back and forth and always will. No laws can be passed without Congress and the Republicans have been in or complete control for all but about 16 of the last 20 years. 

As we just found out for those that missed civics in school, even the president cannot get a Supreme Court justice on the Court without the Senate and stomping your feet in anger does nothing. The president's only real power is head of the military without consent of Congress. 

Someone was talking about Congress in the last 8 years hence i am talking about the president elected during that time period

Geez

14 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Cruz started off great even though he didn't mention Trump.  He lost the crowd at the end.  The Donald had to walk out at the end to save face.  

Cruz may have just sunk himself for 2020.

Drumph was stupid. Why would he ask one of his bitter adversaries to speak on his behalf?

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

For threatening the security of the United States of America!

She wasn't charged with a crime. It was said that she used bad judgement. She didnt commit a crime. Colin Powell said he used his private email.That stupid advisor said in front of a group of people that she should be executed. "Where they do that at"

Just now, Big girl said:

She wasn't charged with a crime. Someone said she used bad judgement. That stupid advisor said in front of a group of people that she should be executed. "Where they do that at"

It appears that you didn't give much thought when making this statement. (Seems I've heard this statement before.)

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

It appears that you didn't give much thought when making this statement.

....as opposed to your in depth analyses?

Big Girl, if the FBI wanted to see all the data on your computer (seize your hard drive), would they find anything illegal?

Let's say you answer no, which I would expect ......Then there would be no need for you to delete anything, right? In fact, if there is nothing illegal in your data, then saving it proves your innocence. See how that works? Why can't you see that in Hillary's case? Are you just stubborn or don't care?

On 7/19/2016 at 5:26 AM, new tobie said:

I have deleted 1000s of email. I don't keep every last one of them. You guys need to move on. If you don't see anything wrong with Drumph's actions then you are just stubborn. Why do you guys keep bringing up those email and Benghazi?

One time my supervisor sent me instructions via email. I did what I was told to do. His supervisor said what I did was wrong and attempted to admonish me. (I ignored her). My supervisor denied giving me the instructions. I was livid. I wished I would ve kept that email.  Unfortunately,  I deleted it. It could've shown my innocence. Hindsight is 20/20.

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I've deleted emails too but they weren't classified, sensitive, top secret....things that could put everyone's life in jeopardy or tip our hand to the enemy. That's right, the enemy. There really are people out there that want you and me dead. It's not just in the movies.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

The convention is horrible. All they do is bash Clinton. I don't know  Drumph' s platform. To make matters worse, one of his staffers is being investigated by the Secret Service, because he said that she should be executed.. They are showing so much class.

This is the hidden content, please

Your first time to watch a convention, apparently.

I'm sure we won't hear a peep from you when the Dems bash Trump next week.

22 hours ago, Big girl said:

Someone was talking about Congress in the last 8 years hence i am talking about the president elected during that time period

Geez

Actually you said, "They couldn't get a president elected. They are falling apart" in response to winning Congress. 

I never saw a time frame, however....... 

I only presented facts. I supposed when Reagan and G H W Bush won 3 elections back to back, for 12 years the Democrats were falling apart?

Want Congress thrown in? From 1933 to 1995 only two congresses (4 years) had the Republicans controlling it completely. During that 62 year time frame, the Democrats held the entire Congress for 54 years and 4 years of shared control. During those 54 years of complete Democratic control of Congress, The Republicans won the presidency 9 times. Taking out FDR during WWII, the Democrats have won 5. Even with FDR included, they tied. 

Let's see, 54 years in control but wouldn't win the White House for 36 years. Yep, the Democrats were falling apart. 

Your rationale, like always, is nonsensical. 

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Your first time to watch a convention, apparently.

I'm sure we won't hear a peep from you when the Dems bash Trump next week.

I doubt even now. BG probably saw outtakes from MSNBC or CNN. I have severe reservations that any of the convention was actually watched live. 

9 hours ago, Big girl said:

One time my supervisor sent me instructions via email. I did what I was told to do. His supervisor said what I did was wrong and attempted to admonish me. (I ignored her). My supervisor denied giving me the instructions. I was livid. I wished I would ve kept that email.  Unfortunately,  I deleted it. It could've shown my innocence. Hindsight is 20/20.

When you delete emails they aren't really gone.  People that know what they are doing with computers(ex. FBI) can bring up any old emails or other deleted files.  UNLESS, you hire those same people to completely wipe your hard drive clean even though you aren't trying to hide anything.