Pokemon

PhatMack19

I don't play it but my kids do. I have actually had a blast driving and walking around with them. They usually go in there rooms, shut the doors and only emerge for nourishment..lol

When you see groups of people in one area, that usually mean someone has set an "allure module" at a location, which lures the pokemon to the area.

We were actually camped out at the cemetery one night with about 40 other cars. It's silly and stupid, but we had a blast. Not going back though...lol

I'm waiting on it to start costing money, then I'm shutting it down.

18 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I don't play it but my kids do. I have actually had a blast driving and walking around with them. They usually go in there rooms, shut the doors and only emerge for nourishment..lol

When you see groups of people in one area, that usually mean someone has set an "allure module" at a location, which lures the pokemon to the area.

We were actually camped out at the cemetery one night with about 40 other cars. It's silly and stupid, but we had a blast. Not going back though...lol

I'm waiting on it to start costing money, then I'm shutting it down.

The phone companies will love it most because it eats data. That's where some will feel it in their pocketbook.

7 minutes ago, GCMPats said:

The phone companies will love it most because it eats data. That's where some will feel it in their pocketbook.

And gas from all the driving around. Mine have walked a lot and we don't go to far in the car. Mainly around Groves.

They're already talking about an odometer to go with the app, costing somewhere around 35.00.

That's the cemetery we were at. We did it one night and I shut that down. I'm not sitting in a secluded area in the middle of the night.

One Church is actually taking advantage of it. They put out water in a cooler with pamphlets from the Church.

It could actually be good for some business.

On July 14, 2016 at 1:24 PM, NDNation said:

One Church is actually taking advantage of it. They put out water in a cooler with pamphlets from the Church.

It could actually be good for some business.

I've seen Realtors buying lures to get Millenials to their Open Houses.  

Also restaurants and bars using it to drive up business.  Smart people will take advantage of the new fad.