Most dissapointing recruit?

king

Need I get started on Jacory Harris? Thought he would be the savior for UM. Ended up throwing a pick every single game.

Does anyone remember Willie Williams? Projected to be the next great college linebacker. Just couldn't have his head on straight. Reminded me of Ray Lewis on the field.

Archie Goodwin-UK bball, gave Calipari a headache the whole season, the one and only recruit Cal (imo) gave bad info to in order for him to leave early for the draft. 

As far as football--Anthony Oden arkansas OLman that transferred to Lamar, Greg Oden lil brother, just check his record, nuff said. 

1 hour ago, king said:

Johnathon Grey.

I remember arguing with Longhorns fans that Duke Johnson would turn out better then him

Those idiots in Austin just wanted him there so he wouldn't go to Tech or TCU and rip their own arse up and down the field each time. 

On July 10, 2016 at 10:45 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Archie Goodwin-UK bball, gave Calipari a headache the whole season, the one and only recruit Cal (imo) gave bad info to in order for him to leave early for the draft. 

As far as football--Anthony Oden arkansas OLman that transferred to Lamar, Greg Oden lil brother, just check his record, nuff said. 

Goodwin was actually a first rounder and thus had a guaranteed contract.  Cal has given a lot worse advice (often intentionally) to more players than Archie.  

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Goodwin was actually a first rounder and thus had a guaranteed contract.  Cal has given a lot worse advice (often intentionally) to more players than Archie.  

No doubt he was talented, but the kid had an attitude problem and didnt always listen to Cal, at least Boogie had a right mind to not do whatever he wanted on the court. And im speaking in terms of UK bball, I know about two players at Memphis that got bad advice, partially due to Cal and partially due to those specific two kid's fathers. Washington and Wagner. 

2 hours ago, GCMPats said:

Chris Simms

By far the biggest bust in the UT quarterback debacle. 

Caused Mack to sit one of the better quarterbacks UT has had ! No telling how many more games Major would have won if he wasn't siting on the bench watching Simms lose close games.

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2016 at 6:27 PM, king said:

Need I get started on Jacory Harris? Thought he would be the savior for UM. Ended up throwing a pick every single game.

Does anyone remember Willie Williams? Projected to be the next great college linebacker. Just couldn't have his head on straight. Reminded me of Ray Lewis on the field.

On July 10, 2016 at 9:45 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I thought for sure you would say Mitch Mustain