Minnesota man killed by cops

new tobie

13 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Has the media hound girlfriend's story (looking for her 15 minutes of fame) now changed or are the fringe media reports wrong?

I believe on TV she claimed they did not mention the gun to the officer, which totally contradicts her streaming video.......

She claimed no medical aid was rendered, when in fact CPR was preformed.

She claimed she was detained for 6 hours, and it was only 2. 

9 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I believe on TV she claimed they did not mention the gun to the officer, which totally contradicts her streaming video.......

Waiting for the left to suggest that her behavior/conduct has no bearing on the case.

20 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

So we have people protesting based solely on the rantings of an internet junkie who loves broadcasting herself when much of what she said may be a lie. Hmmmm..... 

Kind of reminds us of Ferguson? 

I know that we still don't know what the truth is. If we defend the police we are just taking sides based on nothing but a race. If we defend the woman we are being thoughtful and responding to her legitimate complaint. It is interesting from the claim of looking at both sides argument. 

On 7/9/2016 at 4:06 PM, tvc184 said:
1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

So we have people protesting based solely on the rantings of an internet junkie who loves broadcasting herself when much of what she said may be a lie. Hmmmm..... 

Kind of reminds us of Ferguson? 

I know that we still don't know what the truth is. If we defend the police we are just taking sides based on nothing but a race. If we defend the woman we are being thoughtful and responding to her legitimate complaint. It is interesting from the claim of looking at both sides argument. 

Personally after hearing what her mother said, I believe she was trying to post the ultimate post on Facebook......death on a video. Can any of her friends top that? Call me crazy, I don't care. She doesn't care about her dead boyfriend. She's trying to make a buck out of this. She's already been on the Talk.......Why?

59 minutes ago, baddog said:

Personally after hearing what her mother said, I believe she was trying to post the ultimate post on Facebook......death on a video. Can any of her friends top that? Call me crazy, I don't care. She doesn't care about her dead boyfriend. She's trying to make a buck out of this. She's already been on the Talk.......Why?

Instant celebrity and some kind of validation that she is now somehow significant in her opinion. 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

This is a good video that should be required watching before you go looting or protesting.   Most of the cell phone videos are taken after the initial scuffle and the police gain control.  

So, you're trying to say that just because someone has video of an event, it doesn't always show what really happened? Amazing.

On 7/14/2016 at 11:51 AM, baddog said:

she wouldn't have been able to record anything if the cop didn't do his part

On 7/8/2016 at 5:19 PM, baddog said:

Oh the irony of it all. The crowd protesting against cops.....When the shooting broke loose they ran to the cops for protection. All of a sudden the cops are the good guys. Hypocrites!

This is a  very ignorant statement! People are protesting against  police brutality, and those cops who go against citizen rights.

On 7/9/2016 at 6:03 PM, baddog said:

For the life of me, I can't imagine any of us videoing the shooting death of our spouse. Being pulled over for a taillight that's out is cause for her to grab her phone and record the incident? She also doesn't sound very genuine in the aftermath, especially not even holding her little girl. I know people react differently to situations, but this is strange to me.

Also, if one has to stomp their foot for extra drama (why would she need more drama), I question the sincerity.

I got the impression she wanted to film the incident . Her word /video against the officer.

On 7/9/2016 at 9:02 PM, BS Wildcats said:

What are these protest in Baton Rouge accomplishing?  Just an excuse for some to act like fools and cause more tensions.  Wonder if there are any chants of "pigs in a blanket, fry like bacon" from the BLM bunch.  All this fear that black men say they have for police starts at home when they are young.  I have heard more than once that young blacks are taught to not trust police.  Where will that lead?   Who do the BLM bunch call when they need help or there is an emergency?  They call the group that had 5 of their own gunned down last night.  If they are so afraid of the police, why call them?

You will have fear when you start to get pulled over several times and guns pointed at you by officers.

But, I use to ride with DPS officers back in the 80's and met a bunch of them. They were so cool and courteous. I had always heard their department emphasized courtesy to motorist. In the city, I've seen differently among a few cops.

On 7/10/2016 at 11:29 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Better let them go to work...someone has to pay for their welfare checks so they can continue their unemployed protesting.

Yeah , Hardin County has a high count of welfare users. In fact,  I know some people who make similar comments like yours and they use the system. Hmmm, I'm wondering if you are ...naw, it couldn't be...!

58 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I do!!

Cool, but it does not make it so.

So the protests are just against the brutal cops even though they chant at all of them. Suddenly, shots ring out of nowhere. Now protesters are wanting the cops to unleash some brutality, even kill this guy because he may hit anyone. Deductive reasoning tells me that it is ok for cops to kill a black man with a gun as long as he shot at the cop first. See the irony?

Lots of cops would not come home to their families with that mentality.

All the media talk about open carry, gun talk by politicians including the president, cops shooting unarmed suspects that are usually black. NRA with buy guns buy ammo.........the bad guys and the crazies want in on the action also. Most crazies are qualified for open carry untill they shoot up a bunch of folks.