All SETX Team

Well shark i am not saying I am the best coach. . . "i just said i would like to have that team" thats all and yea i think i could win with a team like that but who wouldn't- I think any coach would love to have that team - I am far from be being the best coach. I really dont like you talking about me either. I am 25 and you don't know anything about me. If your really going to comment about me make sure you do not talk down on me or my team (not saying that you did). I don't know you and I dont go talking about you on here. If you think your a good player/coach maybe you can come play me in a one on one game on a small sided field. If you beat me then you can talk about me. i had the talent pool. . But have you ever seen Ft worth Nolan play?

I know I have a lot to learn!!! I am very young and humble coach. Coach Bledsoe gave me his number so i can ask him question and thoughts on the game. I have been lucky to be blessed with friends like that to give me advise. Also with coach smith. They have been a very big help in guiding me in the direction to take my team as a high school Coach. I am a select coach thats where i started not high school - its a very different game between the two. I very lucky to know guys like that to watch and learn from. Thats the kind of people that truely need to be honored because they are trying to strengthen a game that is on the B-List in America.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you shark,

We should have won district and i can promise you this - the first lose agaisnt Thomas we got rip off due to refs - I have it on video. I have even let some of my friends that are refs watch and could not believe some of the fouls that were given against us and not them. I do not like making excuses because they stink so we lost district far and square.

On the flip side there are great players in this area no doubt, but if someone said that  kelly has the 5 top players. I would agree. I am there coach why wouldnt i say there the best. I do not get to watch all the other talented guys in the area. I was able to watch some of the silsbee guys last night - the goalie and i think one of there fowards. They are talented players. Hoping i get to see more of there play in future. But like you said it is a forum. we can agree to disagree thats the fun of it. I understand that.

I am not saying you dont know the game ethier. You have been around lot longer and more experinced in life than i am. I apologize if I have done anything to offend you or anyone else in that matter.

I really do not know??? I have not seen them play since they played us and the WB. Which they played two great games agaisnt us both. I think he is doing the right thing by giving the younger guys the time to get better. The talent is there for sure. They have a couple of freshmen that any coach would take in a heart beat. (my tryouts are coming up soon) JUST KIDDING!!!! Next year and the year after they will become that power house we all know. Just reading comments on this forum it seems they don't have passion for the game nor to win. The younger guys might just not have it yet to bring out the passion for the whole team (which they will get with age). Take central they seem to have the passion and the heart to go along way. They seem to have something to prove to everyone. That kind of Want TOO and passion can go along way with little talent (which central has a lot of talent from what i have heard).

I don't know what advice Bledsoe could give to you that would help you.  Have you seen Nederland lately?!?!   :'(

Have you seen Ned lately bon_mot? Lets see, 4 freshmen start every game, sometimes 5, 1 or 2  sophomores start and these are the best players. Your talking about 14 & 15 year old boys playing against 17 & 18 men. Coach Bledsoe is doing the best he can with what he has to work with. The lack of upper classmen leadership is the biggest problem. Ned lost to a senior laden PNG team, only after overtime and a shootout, in which 1 senior and 3 freshman took the 35 yard shots. So just because Ned is not dominating like they usually do does not mean Coach Bledsoe doesn't know what he is doing. 18 years of consecutive playoff appearances is not to shabby. The season is not over yet, Ned has lots of fire left, don't count them out yet.

Guest Soccerfan

seems to be a lot of young players  making a difference in their programs Lumberton also starts 2 freshmen and a 3rd plays as well as starting 2 sophs too.

The rest is mostly juniors and only 3 seniors (1 of which they got back after bball). You can argue they have a lot of younger players playing against 17-18 yr old "men" too.

i think i play pretty good am #12 from Central and i play defense... So far all the teams that we play agaist i played good and stop several shots going to the goal.. So dont count me out..

Dang, never met someone so Humble in my LIFE!!! LOL.

Guest Soccerfan

no one on lumbertons team wears orange cleats - their coach wont let them wear colored cleats. I believe they all wear white otr black cleats

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder