House Benghazi report slams administration response to attacks

LumRaiderFan

10 hours ago, 77 said:

If that would have been a white cop killing a un armed  black man at the auto parts store I feel certain that business would have been torn up by protesters but we didnt see that even though it was a white guy cussing that probably needed an good beat down but instead was shot by an off duty black police officer that nothing happened too. So whitey is the problem , dont think so!  And i also have been disrespected and hassled by cops but I dont hold all of them responsible for that! and I really dont understand why this was brought up in this thread!

cops have been killing black men for 100 years, they don't always tear things up. 

9 hours ago, 77 said:

Ok Nappy here is a question for you. If you think cops are out to kill black people and obviously you do why on earth would you vote for a democrat either Obama or Clinton who wants to take guns out of the hands of citizens? Seems to me you would want the black population to at least be as well armed as the people trying to kill them?  Democrats got you right where they want you and your not recognizing it. jmo

I did;t say that cops are out to kill black people. Obama and clinton only want machine guns off the street. Politicians keep saying they want  to take your guns, in order to get votes. The blacks that want guns have them, some don't deserve them. I just said that most people killed by cops are black and every time the black man or child is guilty.

27 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

I did;t say that cops are out to kill black people. Obama and clinton only want machine guns off the street. Politicians keep saying they want  to take your guns, in order to get votes. The blacks that want guns have them, some don't deserve them. I just said that most people killed by cops are black and every time the black man or child is guilty.

Bingo! Politicians gonna politic. Nobody is taking anybody's guns, I'd like to see em try, they might not like the result. 

9 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Man, there is no way in America will I carry a gun as a Black man, pull it out in a crowd and try and defend... That's suicide..

I agree. Look at what happened to the Rice kid. He had a toy gun and was only 12 and he was shot down like a dog.

59 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Machine guns really? your kidding with that statement. Talk about listening to politicians machine guns are illegal!

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

Sandra Bland didn't have a gun and she died while she was in police custody.

18 hours ago, REBgp said:

Unfortunately, this Benghazi fiasco cost some Americans their lives.  Obama and Hillary made the wrong call.  And if they had just come out and said that, it would've taken the air out of accusations.  But they compounded it with this coverup story.  Should heads roll?  Yes, but we all know they won't.  

Sad, but True!

12 hours ago, tvc184 said:

From the video.....

Minor traffic offense

Assault on a Public Servant

Resisting Arrest

Interference With Public 

According to what I read, the only footage they had was of her refusing to put out her cigarette which infuriated the cop. There was about a 11/2 hour loss of video footage between the time she arrived and the time her body was found at the police station.

6 hours ago, JWB said:

I wonder if Dove, Big girl, or Nappy have even seen 13 Hours? Watch the movie if you haven't, and then MAYBE you can understand why the Benghazi topic upsets people that care about this country!

We're you an adult when the incident in Beirut happened? We're you infuriated with Reagan?