House Benghazi report slams administration response to attacks

LumRaiderFan

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article: "vast majority of deaths were not American citizens"

I don't think you are supposed to talk about these Tobie because my guess is that most, if not all of these, were radical Muslim inspired and, according to Dove, that just stirs up hate mongering and is actually, little to worry about

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., asked Americans to "read this report for themselves ... and reach their own conclusions." 

Who wrote this report? From the news I heard on tv this morning, it was all right-wingers who wrote this report.

13 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Who wrote this report? From the news I heard on tv this morning, it was all right-wingers who wrote this report.

More importantly who provided the intel to write the report....ANSWER: the people on the ground and those trying to communicate with the State Dept. for more security and back-up.

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Then I guess it has no credibility.  Would the same standard apply to a report written by all left wingers?

NO, because we all know his hands were up yelling don't shoot, and the cop was just out to kill a black kid that day, and ONLY black lives matter, and to state otherwise is offensive.

3 minutes ago, CraigS said:

More importantly who provided the intel to write the report....ANSWER: the people on the ground and those trying to communicate with the State Dept. for more security and back-up.

NO, because we all know his hands were up yelling don't shoot, and the cop was just out to kill a black kid that day, and ONLY black lives matter, and to state otherwise is offensive.

Is it a coincidence on this board that everytime a white cop kills someone, the cop is innocent. But when the black cop in orange killed the guy at the auto parts store the victim was innocent. Ive been disrespected by cops and I am a tax paying citizen and a hard working family man, and furthermore if the person wasn't a cop he would have been on the receiving end of a a...whoopin. I respect cops, and all other men that respect me.

26 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Is it a coincidence on this board that everytime a white cop kills someone, the cop is innocent. But when the black cop in orange killed the guy at the auto parts store the victim was innocent. Ive been disrespected by cops and I am a tax paying citizen and a hard working family man, and furthermore if the person wasn't a cop he would have been on the receiving end of a a...whoopin. I respect cops, and all other men that respect me.

If that would have been a white cop killing a un armed  black man at the auto parts store I feel certain that business would have been torn up by protesters but we didnt see that even though it was a white guy cussing that probably needed an good beat down but instead was shot by an off duty black police officer that nothing happened too. So whitey is the problem , dont think so!  And i also have been disrespected and hassled by cops but I dont hold all of them responsible for that! and I really dont understand why this was brought up in this thread!

For what my opinion is worth:

1. Politicians are self absorbed.

2. Politicians are only focused on what issues "sell" and what stance will win the NEXT election.

3. Politicians are NOT concerned with your/our well being. (See #1)

4. Politicians have no moral compass. They will lie, cheat, and steal to stay politicians.

5. Hillary and Donald are politicians.

5 minutes ago, GCMPats said:

For what my opinion is worth:

1. Politicians are self absorbed.

2. Politicians are only focused on what issues "sell" and what stance will win the NEXT election.

3. Politicians are NOT concerned with your/our well being. (See #1)

4. Politicians have no moral compass. They will lie, cheat, and steal to stay politicians.

5. Hillary and Donald are politicians.

Like all of them, especially 3, 4, & 5.

15 minutes ago, 77 said:

If that would have been a white cop killing a un armed  black man at the auto parts store I feel certain that business would have been torn up by protesters but we didnt see that even though it was a white guy cussing that probably needed an good beat down but instead was shot by an off duty black police officer that nothing happened too. So whitey is the problem , dont think so!  And i also have been disrespected and hassled by cops but I dont hold all of them responsible for that! and I really dont understand why this was brought up in this thread!

Things seem to be brought up in threads all the time.

If you must  know it was in response to craig s. above on black lives matter and don't shoot

Unfortunately, this Benghazi fiasco cost some Americans their lives.  Obama and Hillary made the wrong call.  And if they had just come out and said that, it would've taken the air out of accusations.  But they compounded it with this coverup story.  Should heads roll?  Yes, but we all know they won't.  

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Then why don't we have more restrictions in term limits?

Who would set a vote for term limits?

The fox runs the hen-house.

Most Americans are inactive members of the political process. No one is going to throw tea in the Boston harbor these days.

2 minutes ago, GCMPats said:

Who would set a vote for term limits?

The fox runs the hen-house.

Most Americans are inactive members of the political process. No one is going to throw tea in the Boston harbor these days.

You got that sh-t right GCM!  Even tho our population has grown enormously, there's less testosterone in this country now than in 1776.

19 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

If you must  know it was in response to craig s. above on black lives matter and don't shoot

And I only said that, because of the comment about "right wingers" ..... the whole "hands up don't shoot" (left narrative, false I might add) and "black lives matter" ("lefty" movement)........one has been dis proven and the other is a result of the fairy tale of the lefties.

36 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Ok Nappy here is a question for you. If you think cops are out to kill black people and obviously you do why on earth would you vote for a democrat either Obama or Clinton who wants to take guns out of the hands of citizens? Seems to me you would want the black population to at least be as well armed as the people trying to kill them?  Democrats got you right where they want you and your not recognizing it. jmo

1 hour ago, 77 said:

Ok Nappy here is a question for you. If you think cops are out to kill black people and obviously you do why on earth would you vote for a democrat either Obama or Clinton who wants to take guns out of the hands of citizens? Seems to me you would want the black population to at least be as well armed as the people trying to kill them?  Democrats got you right where they want you and your not recognizing it. jmo

Man, there is no way in America will I carry a gun as a Black man, pull it out in a crowd and try and defend... That's suicide..