West Hardin--Elk. Slocum Predictions

WHFAN

All you WH losers ya'll have no idea what your in for we are going to beat your team into the ground just so you know and by the way its slocum mustangs got it not elkhart slocum so will see you losers on the court!   8) lets ball....holla

Just so you know the Boys Basketball Conference 1A Division 1 Bracket says Elkhart-Slocum.....oh yeah and by the way who beat who in the ground... Oilers beat SLOCUM all the way down...... GOOD JOB OILERS.... WAY TO GO...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They won't be back on here. What is worse....as bad a beating as it was, it could have been much worse. Good game guys

Oh yeah I agree it could have been alot worse if our top players would have played the last 4 or 5 minutes.... but we have a nice coach.....I would have let them run it up after all the trash talk they were doing..... but like i said we have a great coach... not to mention great players also....

Guest orangeman

Wow! I didn't even know that the Slocum fans posted all of that. That would have been great bulletin board material. Oh well, it was settled on the court tonight. Congrats to Slocum. Good team, good coach, they do a lot of things right. Not to sure their "forum fans" do them any favors though.

They (Slocum) finally played a tougher opponent (West Hardin) and got stumped, that's what they get for playing that "cupcake" schedule... by the way West Hardin you guys are on our radar if we win Tuesday we play you guys first rd in the Regional Tourney @ SFA.. Good Luck to you guys against Broaddus!!!

I'm from Cayuga sportsmom.. small east texas town in Anderson County between Palestine and Corsicana we advanced last night by beating Sulphur Springs North Hopkins 73-45 now we play the winner of Bloomburg/Beckville which will be played tonight. And if we win against one of those teams were looking at a showdown @ SFA with either you guys or Broaddus.. I would like to wish you guys the best of luck in your up comming game!

hs, Looks like Cayuga may play Beckville Teus. if Beckville wins. I kind of hope that is the case since we got to see Beckville and we'll know how they are playing what level of comp.

Everyone take it easy on some of these Slocum fans.  I promise you its just a couple of kids that found this site and are posting, supporting their team.  I know some of the kids there and i think i know who did it.  Slocum is a great community though with great kids and great fans.  They are a young, up and coming team that will probably be in playoff contention the next couple years.  SHSSenior07, sorry if you didnt like my pick, but i was being objective about the game. 

I'm from Cayuga sportsmom.. small east texas town in Anderson County between Palestine and Corsicana we advanced last night by beating Sulphur Springs North Hopkins 73-45 now we play the winner of Bloomburg/Beckville which will be played tonight. And if we win against one of those teams were looking at a showdown @ SFA with either you guys or Broaddus.. I would like to wish you guys the best of luck in your up comming game!

GOOD LUCK TO YOUR TEAM!!!

Is Coach Ives still in Cayuga?  One heck of a man and coach!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder