Hardin Jefferson

MossHill

3 hours ago, theNeed4Speed said:

I don't have much info on this but somebody told me that HJ has already lost 5/6 coaches this year.

What's going on over there in Sour Lake?

Don't know that there is anything going on over there.  Most places with recently placed coaches have turn over of this sort. 

2 hours ago, The Icon said:

Heck no hoss

Aint got any more ties to HJ than the man in the moon. Just figured if you had a question about staff changes/turnovers, ask the man who calls the shots.

Ok. You just happened to have that phone number and extension handy.

They had one of the best in the area before Sloan. I think only 2 coaches are still there that were apart of the Dubois era. I know since Dubois went to BC 3 of HJs assistance have went and joined him. One is going to be Orangfields head baseball coach. From what I heard another left for Lumberton yesterday. 

Normally when a new coach comes in he brings in the coaches he wants. could be a situation where HJ didnt allow him to get what he wanted his first year. Or it could be that coaches are getting their opportunity as head coaches or coordinators else where....or it could be that they think this will be a down year for HJ. who knows...

14 hours ago, The Icon said:

I am by no means placing any blame on Coach Sloan

I am saying the following: If you want to know, ask the man. 

FYI - you can find almost any Athletic Director's Office Phone Number/E-Mail address on their school district website. 

Some are easier to find that others! LOL!

19 minutes ago, Barney Fife said:

All I know of his him but he is a huge loss.

He sure is.  Great kid and very explosive.  Someone is going to have to step up and fill those big shoes.  Hate to lose a kid like that in any sport, but certainly wish him the best of luck regardless.