East Chambers

My prediction:

1. La Marque

2. Hitchcock

3. East Chambers

4. Hempstead

5. Anahauac

6. Hardin

La Marque lost a lot from last year and how good they will actually be is unknown to me at this point.  Hitchcock had a strong year and returns more than anyone else in the district.  East Chambers lost a ton of talent.  Will they be down a bit in 2016?  Hempstead was not very good last year but they are a team you have to keep an eye on.   

Knowing Coach Stark (Hardin HC) from his days at West Sabine I feel that, barring injuries, he will have them competing for the fourth spot out of this district in year two. Not saying they'll get it, but they'll be in the mix. This is indeed a tough district that I know absolutely nothing about, but I know Stark will have his kids ready to compete every Friday night and whoever they play had better buckle their chinstraps, for it will be physical. Do I see them beating La Marque, Hitchcock and East Chambers? Not yet, but there are FAR too many unknowns to be going too far out on a limb to make a prediction.....