Tony Brown

TXHORN_ET

This from the expert that said Whaley shouldn't go to Arkansas because Bieliema was on the hot seat lol. D1 expert here. I'm sure Devwah was literally drooling like Pavlov's dog Saturday watching those Hog road graders work. WPS btw!!!!

You obviously can't read cause I clearly said it was a great fit for Whaley....put on your glasses

You obviously can't read cause I clearly said it was a great fit for Whaley....put on your glasses

I read fine. You said it was a good fit but that Bielema may not be there long because he was on the hot seat. Not sure if you need glasses or what after that comment bud. I wear contacts btw. ;-)

On 1/2/2016 at 11:29 PM, ccsbasketballplayer said:

Facts officer was found to be the agrressor. Someone said something about it starts in the home. Well both of Tony's parents are coaches. One the head coach of Ozen girls basketball and she is a very disciplined coach and a great person if you ask anyone. As for his dad? He had a stroke when Tony was in high school and wasn't able to talk for awhile. Wasn't even living at home for his junior season. He was Ozens defensive coordinator prior to that. Anyways this isn't a home thing. Other than this one incident and Saban nagging on Tony in games and at practice, btw he led Bama in special teams tackles, what has he done wrong? He is still an EXCELLENT student and he plays/runs for Bama at the Highest Level of D1 competition. His teammates chose to send him based on the fact that they needed no distractions whether from Ridley, Ragland, or Brown. It is a winning culture at Bama and they weren't going to let anyone get in the way of distracting the team over a scuffle. Tony will be just fine at Bama. People loved to hate him even when he was in High school. Grow up. 

Its a Manzel type of problem..  Kid has always been good at sports and has had every thing handed to him on a golden platter sports wise. Gets some where that he isnt the best and dont know how to act. Will continue to stay in trouble.

13 minutes ago, Aces_Full said:

100% agree.  

Yes, he gives the impression that he is privileged, I am sure from being a great athlete and Mom and Dad being coaches at his school he had all the "passes" needed. 

another "poor me" story from a kid that has been in the paper every year he has been at bama for trouble not football

Fact

On January 5, 2016 at 1:57 PM, Whoa said:

Yes, he gives the impression that he is privileged, I am sure from being a great athlete and Mom and Dad being coaches at his school he had all the "passes" needed. 

another "poor me" story from a kid that has been in the paper every year he has been at bama for trouble not football

Fact

Funny part about this is there was just an article about him talking about him leading the team in tackles on Special Teams...furthermore idk if you guys are ignoring the facts but Tony was found to NOT to be the aggressor in the case with the police officer so actually this is only his first time getting in trouble at bama...another dumb post by someone who don't have a clue about a kid just passing judgement.

58 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

Funny part about this is there was just an article about him talking about him leading the team in tackles on Special Teams...furthermore idk if you guys are ignoring the facts but Tony was found to NOT to be the aggressor in the case with the police officer so actually this is only his first time getting in trouble at bama...another dumb post by someone who don't have a clue about a kid just passing judgement.

He was sent home merely 2 weeks after giving a speech to the super gold winners about how to adapt to college life and taking advantage of the opportunities your physical skills afford you. That is a FACT, NO judgment or "judgement" as you say passed in that statement at all. Pardon me if you're from England. The kid needs to act on his own words it sounds. I wish him the best. He's a physical freak.

The way I see it, the kid is playing at one of the top, if not the top football school in the country. If you start for Bama and keep your nose clean, you probably make it to the NFL. There you can make more money in a year than I can in two lifetimes. I have a difficult time feeling sorry for people who find ways to screw that up.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

The way I see it, the kid is playing at one of the top, if not the top football school in the country. If you start for Bama and keep your nose clean, you probably make it to the NFL. There you can make more money in a year than I can in two lifetimes. I have a difficult time feeling sorry for people who find ways to screw that up.

He has had more chances than he deserves. 

• 2 months later...

Interesting to see what the violation(s) were actually for. Not good that he's involved in more controversy but on the bright side the university itself looks like they will file appeal on his behalf. Initially you would think it's the reception of improper benefits but I don't think Tony would be getting that type of "love" after how he's performed on the field to date. My guess would be something to do with PEDs or taking something on the ban list for which appeals are common. I also think it says a lot about Tony's perceived talent level for Saban not to have kicked him off the team for whatever this latest infraction is for. Good luck to him though, I think he has first round ability if he could just put one solid season together.

38 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Interesting to see what the violation(s) were actually for. Not good that he's involved in more controversy but on the bright side the university itself looks like they will file appeal on his behalf. Initially you would think it's the reception of improper benefits but I don't think Tony would be getting that type of "love" after how he's performed on the field to date. My guess would be something to do with PEDs or taking something on the ban list for which appeals are common. I also think it says a lot about Tony's perceived talent level for Saban not to have kicked him off the team for whatever this latest infraction is for. Good luck to him though, I think he has first round ability if he could just put one solid season together.

Bingo!