Tony Brown

TXHORN_ET

You know folks on here love to hate on kids from Ozen it's been a common thing since I've been a member of this site...hence why I said I expect this thread to get to 10 pages...Still remember reading the hatred & racism that was spewed on this site when Willie got arrested while we were in high school they on here crucifying him now he's making money & taking care of his family playing the game he loves. On top of that he's about to get another shot to play in the NFL now HATE ON THAT!!

Do you really think folks are here Just to come after Ozen players?  I think you're reaching a little because the things that happened to Willie, did happen and were confirmed.  No one would have talked down on Willie if he didn't make mistake, after mistake...  Then go to college and make the same damn mistake he made TWICE in high school.

The only one I see on here making this an Ozen thing....is...well....you!  What are your trying to say this fighting and what not is an Ozen thing that nobody else would understand.  That must be what you are trying to say as you are saying as thousands of other FBS athletes have managed to deal with the stress of the world of a student athlete, the only examples (even though I readily acknowledge that there are others) that you have provided are him...and...well...you.

But while you try to make this a war of Ozen vs. the world, it is not about that.  And much as you try to make it, it really isn't about you.  It is about a kid who created such a disturbance by his actions that the player leadership of his team did not want him to take even a single step onto the AT&T Stadium field on New Year's Eve.  Has he committed any criminal act? No.  But he needs to realize that his actions, every freaking single one of them, carry consequences, both good and bad.  If he realizes that, he should be fine.  If not....if he, like you attempts to whitewash this as being hate on an Ozen alum or that he is being punished for a "VERY" common occurrence, then he will likely end his football career pretty soon with talent foolishly wasted.

*clap clap clap clap*

First time I have ever heard of a player being sent home by a player's committee.  Look you can go 'til you are blue in the face claiming that there is nothing unusual about this or that this is the culture of college football, but the results show that you are, as usual, wrong and you can tell us all about your college days to try and convince us otherwise, but you are just blowing smoke.  There are folks from all over the Triangle, and for that matter, all over this nation who have managed to avoid these "VERY common" occurrences.  So don't try to sell me your crap, 'cause I ain't buying!

LMAOOOOOO that's because you were never a student athlete....nobody's blowing you think Saban made a player's committee just to decide on Tony's discipline? Smh....5 or so players were just sent home just between the 4 playoff college teams I guess they avoided this common problem as well huh? You sound silly

I don't think we have the whole story.  I agree that locker room scuffles happen quite often.  What I keep wondering is why was TB the only player sent home?  If it was a normal locker room scuffle, you would probably not see anyone sent home and if so wouldn't you think both guys would have been sent home???

The only one I see on here making this an Ozen thing....is...well....you!  What are your trying to say this fighting and what not is an Ozen thing that nobody else would understand.  That must be what you are trying to say as you are saying as thousands of other FBS athletes have managed to deal with the stress of the world of a student athlete, the only examples (even though I readily acknowledge that there are others) that you have provided are him...and...well...you.

But while you try to make this a war of Ozen vs. the world, it is not about that.  And much as you try to make it, it really isn't about you.  It is about a kid who created such a disturbance by his actions that the player leadership of his team did not want him to take even a single step onto the AT&T Stadium field on New Year's Eve.  Has he committed any criminal act? No.  But he needs to realize that his actions, every freaking single one of them, carry consequences, both good and bad.  If he realizes that, he should be fine.  If not....if he, like you attempts to whitewash this as being hate on an Ozen alum or that he is being punished for a "VERY" common occurrence, then he will likely end his football career pretty soon with talent foolishly wasted.

I made it an Ozen thing because that's what it is...it's never a big deal when players from other area schools get in trouble even from your OWN alumni.  You guys are the only fools that believe him getting sent home is such a big deal and sooooo detrimental to Tony's career when in actuality getting into a fight in a college locker room is very common and having a players committee make decisions for the team is even more common. You all are also trying to make Tony out to be a bad kid when this is actually the first time he's been in trouble at Bama but he's so called in Saban's dog house. If that was the case he wouldn't be on the field at all. Also Tony's football career won't be ending anytime soon even if he leaves bama they'll been plenty other schools bidding for his services and even better he can always go run track. Like I've said before Tony will be just fine he'll learn from this and grow from it simple.

Do you really think folks are here Just to come after Ozen players?  I think you're reaching a little because the things that happened to Willie, did happen and were confirmed.  No one would have talked down on Willie if he didn't make mistake, after mistake...  Then go to college and make the same damn mistake he made TWICE in high school.

Well Soulja it sure seems like, cause anytime it's an Ozen player in the news for something negative it's always a 10 page thread when players from other area schools get in trouble you don't hear a peep about it. Ask WOSGrad was he saying the same things about Trey Franks when he was suspended from OU? Better yet go check back and see if that thread was 10 pages long.....I got money on it wasn't! As far as what happened with Willie I'm not reaching at all I remember the FIRST time he got in trouble when we were seniors in high school the thread about him was 20 pages full of ridicule for a 18 year kid. Let me ask you this Soulja do you know Willie personally NO! Do you know anything about the type of household he grew up in? No, so don't be so quick to judge a kid that you know nothing about, he went through all that & now look? He's still getting paid to play the game he loves to play. 

Well Soulja it sure seems like, cause anytime it's an Ozen player in the news for something negative it's always a 10 page thread when players from other area schools get in trouble you don't hear a peep about it. Ask WOSGrad was he saying the same things about Trey Franks when he was suspended from OU? Better yet go check back and see if that thread was 10 pages long.....I got money on it wasn't! As far as what happened with Willie I'm not reaching at all I remember the FIRST time he got in trouble when we were seniors in high school the thread about him was 20 pages full of ridicule for a 18 year kid. Let me ask you this Soulja do you know Willie personally NO! Do you know anything about the type of household he grew up in? No, so don't be so quick to judge a kid that you know nothing about, he went through all that & now look? He's still getting paid to play the game he loves to play. 

You bet I was saying it bout Trey.  He screwed up and cost himself a freaking complete year of football. And what made Trey's actions particularly more gauling is that he had not learned from his days as WO-S when he missed the last part of his senior season due to a suspension by Coach Hooks.  But the year's suspension finally sunk in and Trey did contribute to the OU squad, then graduated and got his degree.  Tony has a chance to avoid all of what Trey endured if he learns from this experience

Again, you try to minimize this by making it an SETX vs. Ozen thread. But, I and all on this forum, know better.  This is not an Ozen thing.  There have been plenty of athletes of all sports who have walked the halls of Clifton J. Ozen High School who have starred at their respective sport at Ozen, have gone on to college AND THE PROS having managed to manage the stress of being a student athlete (i.e. Kheeston Randle and Kendrick Perkins).  And there are others (Trey Green) who are currently managing those rigors without the need of going before a disciplinary committee, university, player or otherwise.

Most hope not to ever see a topic of this nature about Tony ever again.  But ohhhhhh, not you!  You pine for the day that a thread like this shows up again so you can continue your "EVERYBODY HATES OZEN" pity party.  Of course, that is the only way that you make it to that 10 page prediction that you stupidly made earlier.  But as every one on this forum knows, you are prone to making stupid predictions and then blowing idiotic smoke when those predictions don't come true.  You know with every idiotic comment you make these days, you shed more light on why a 5-star linebacker recruit ended his college career for the most part on the bench of a FCS college.

Ozensfinest thinks that the Alabama student committee just had it out for Tony because he went to Ozen. 

Thousands of kids go play football on scholarships. Very, very few of the. Get arrested for fighting the cops 2 weeks after they show up on campus.... And that IS a big deal to everybody that DIDNT attend Ozen, FYI.  Only one got sent home by his teammates before their Cotton Bowl this year. Question for Ozensfinest.... How many more of these incidents before you'll be able to admit that the kid seems to have decision-making problem?

Ozensfinest thinks that the Alabama student committee just had it out for Tony because he went to Ozen. 

Thousands of kids go play football on scholarships. Very, very few of the. Get arrested for fighting the cops 2 weeks after they show up on campus.... And that IS a big deal to everybody that DIDNT attend Ozen, FYI.  Only one got sent home by his teammates before their Cotton Bowl this year. Question for Ozensfinest.... How many more of these incidents before you'll be able to admit that the kid seems to have decision-making problem?

Shows how stupid you are when witnesses came out and said that the cops were the aggressor in the situation and not Tony....so I'm not really sure what bad decisions you speak of

You bet I was saying it bout Trey.  He screwed up and cost himself a freaking complete year of football. And what made Trey's actions particularly more gauling is that he had not learned from his days as WO-S when he missed the last part of his senior season due to a suspension by Coach Hooks.  But the year's suspension finally sunk in and Trey did contribute to the OU squad, then graduated and got his degree.  Tony has a chance to avoid all of what Trey endured if he learns from this experience

Again, you try to minimize this by making it an SETX vs. Ozen thread. But, I and all on this forum, know better.  This is not an Ozen thing.  There have been plenty of athletes of all sports who have walked the halls of Clifton J. Ozen High School who have starred at their respective sport at Ozen, have gone on to college AND THE PROS having managed to manage the stress of being a student athlete (i.e. Kheeston Randle and Kendrick Perkins).  And there are others (Trey Green) who are currently managing those rigors without the need of going before a disciplinary committee, university, player or otherwise.

Most hope not to ever see a topic of this nature about Tony ever again.  But ohhhhhh, not you!  You pine for the day that a thread like this shows up again so you can continue your "EVERYBODY HATES OZEN" pity party.  Of course, that is the only way that you make it to that 10 page prediction that you stupidly made earlier.  But as every one on this forum knows, you are prone to making stupid predictions and then blowing idiotic smoke when those predictions don't come true.  You know with every idiotic comment you make these days, you shed more light on why a 5-star linebacker recruit ended his college career for the most part on the bench of a FCS college.

No you didn't I vividly remember the thread and maybe 3 people commented on it wish I could pull it back up but whatever it's water over the bridge...As for Kheeston he graduated from Kelly and Kendrick Perkins never went to college. So again you're sounding very silly right now comparing a kid that graduated from a private school & a guy that never went to college to Tony smh lol.....Trey Green don't play at a program nowhere near ALABAMA again another terrible comparison. However I could provide you with a few names of players from Ozen that got into trouble that's a lot worst than this and turned out to be just fine. And I see how you or anyone else have failed to address why you and the rest of the foolish posters on here criticize an 18 year old kid for making a mistake(Willie) just giving out examples of how this site is biased towards Ozen players especially when it comes to negativity. Also see how a lot of you are ignoring the fact that it was found that Tony wasn't the aggressor in the situation with the cop but yet you continue to say the kid has discipline issues when truthfully this is his first time in what you guys consider "trouble" lol......As I've said before if you don't know the kid or his situation then don't speak on what you don't know simple. 

PS. With every idiotic comment you make it shows why you should stick to the courtroom instead being a director of a sports forum LMAOO

I hope the 5 Star recruit you are talking about wasn't Noah Spence WOSgrad. Because he definitely did not sit the bench. 

No, ccs. It is definitely not Noah.  But ozensnotsofinest knows EXACTLY who that 5 star recruit was.  You could say he knows him VERY well.

But then again, I am nothing but one of those no good low down, Ozen haters.

lol I was about to say... Spence has turned his life around at Eastern Kentucky. 

Noah is an prime example of what learning from your mistakes can gain you and Tony will gain too if he learns from this mistake which is not near as bad as Noah's.

And please don't be offended as this part of this post, but I must chastise you for not knowing the identity of the recruit that I was referring to earlier since it is the dead level intent of this site and for that matter, local media, to make sure that the transgression of every Ozen student and alumnus is highlighted to the point of eternal infamy.

Shows how stupid you are when witnesses came out and said that the cops were the aggressor in the situation and not Tony....so I'm not really sure what bad decisions you speak of

I wonder how those cops knew Tony was from Ozen? Because I'm certain that's why Ozensfinest believes they were hassling Tony. 

What does me knowing him personally have to do with anything.  I know the mistakes he made at Ozen (2), while in college, and in the nfl.  I also know he grew up in the same house as his twin brother and he never did those things....

No it is easy to critique when 1) this is not his first incident 2) there are guys on that very team from this area who even though younger than Brown, have not chosen the same path and 3) the decision to send  Brown home was first made by a players' committee which indicates to me that this is not the culture, at least at Alabama.  I wish him well whether at Alabama or else where, but to try and defend him merely by saying "well that is just how it is" reveals some of the true problems with American culture today.

That's not "how it is" and anyone that says that is very wrong. Before Ozens Worst comes with the "I was s D1 athlete" argument, I was too. We had our problems but Coach would have never put up with anything like that. There is no explanation or excuse to be that way. 

No you didn't I vividly remember the thread and maybe 3 people commented on it wish I could pull it back up but whatever it's water over the bridge...As for Kheeston he graduated from Kelly and Kendrick Perkins never went to college. So again you're sounding very silly right now comparing a kid that graduated from a private school & a guy that never went to college to Tony smh lol.....Trey Green don't play at a program nowhere near ALABAMA again another terrible comparison. However I could provide you with a few names of players from Ozen that got into trouble that's a lot worst than this and turned out to be just fine. And I see how you or anyone else have failed to address why you and the rest of the foolish posters on here criticize an 18 year old kid for making a mistake(Willie) just giving out examples of how this site is biased towards Ozen players especially when it comes to negativity. Also see how a lot of you are ignoring the fact that it was found that Tony wasn't the aggressor in the situation with the cop but yet you continue to say the kid has discipline issues when truthfully this is his first time in what you guys consider "trouble" lol......As I've said before if you don't know the kid or his situation then don't speak on what you don't know simple. 

PS. With every idiotic comment you make it shows why you should stick to the courtroom instead being a director of a sports forum LMAOO

For the love of God, it's WORSE, not worst.