3A Region 3 Predictions...

bobcatfan

Diboll - not sure about this team, hear they have a pretty dominant girl under the net though.

OrangeField - cleveland has a good club, but one thing that orangefield has is discipline and they know how to keep their composure, unlike navasota. It will be close, but orange knows how to prevail. By 10

Crockett - dont know much about them, but didnt thye beat china springs.

WOS - i doubted them against navasota, i wouldnt of been suprised if they got beat but knew it would be something if they beat them. WOS is comin in with a good moral booster and is ready....i hope. By 5

Guest tigersvoice

Crockett and Diboll both are pretty good, they both have a stud in the middle than can take control of any game.... I'll be surprised if they don't meet in the Regional Final on Saturday....

"Stud in the middle . . ."  Interesting choice of words for Girls highschool basketball.

I agree HubTx, Crockett and Diboll are probably the favorites in these games.  But i would call them both SLIGHT favorites.  I think both games can go either way and if any of these teams won, i'd have a hard time calling them upsets...The only team that won that might be considered an upset is if WOS won, but thats ONLY because they were a 3rd place team in district, albeit the hardest district in the state.

Guest bleed orange

I agree bobcatfan, Orangefield is playing really well right now. Dibol has not seen a team like us so far. It will be interesting to say the least. I hope Dibol over looks us. Orangefield is focused more than I have ever seen them this year. Should be a great game. Worth the addmission I promise.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33