Coaching Carousel

1 minute ago, WOSgrad said:

It appears that Travis Williams is ready to return to coaching.  I wonder if someone snatches him up.

His next job may literally be right under his nose! Isn't Coach Joubert the Head Football coach there at Kountze as well as the basketball coach at the same time?....hmmmmm... we shall see what unfolds.

15 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

His next job may literally be right under his nose! Isn't Coach Joubert the Head Football coach there at Kountze as well as the basketball coach at the same time?....hmmmmm... we shall see what unfolds.

If Joubert gives up basketball at Kountze, he will be leaving Kountze altogether. He will not go straight football.

4 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

I disagree...There is NO WAY you can NOT be a football guy and be a head football coach....NO WAY.

He is a football guy. He also loves to coach the game of basketball.

17 minutes ago, ST413 said:

I have heard for years about Joubert being a football guy.  I wouldn't be suprised either way.

He is very much both. One of the best offensive football minds I have ever been around.

I'll be surprised to see Joubert walk away from basketball at Kountze to coach football at Kountze.

He has far to big of a resume in basketball to allow that to happen.

If you guys are right about him handing over the basketball program to somebody else, then I'd be willing to say he is out of Kountze altogether.

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Bouttet to Memorial 

Travis to Kountze 

Is what I think

Wrong on one, maybe right on the other...Coleman did a good job this season at Memorial. Young team. He's not going anywhere, unless he takes another job on his own, and I doubt that he wants to leave right now anyway...Boutte will be on familiar territory though if what I'm hearing is accurate...That's all I'm saying about that! LOL

10 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Wrong on one, maybe right on the other...Coleman did a good job this season at Memorial. Young team. He's not going anywhere, unless he takes another job on his own, and I doubt that he wants to leave right now anyway...Boutte will be on familiar territory though if what I'm hearing is accurate...That's all I'm saying about that! LOL

I have a feeling I know where he is going!