Dallardsville Big Sandy 81 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 36/Final

WOSgrad

Haha B.S. is very talented team and I give them much respect.! And Angel can shoot the 3 ball . But no they wouldn't beat Silsbee lol .. Do I think it would be a good game that all depends on what Silsbee team comes to play . And how Silsbee performs would be a big factor if Silsbee is on that night it could be ugly if Silsbee plays alright ball that night they still win 10+...! :) If Big Sandy wants  to play next year talk to coach Sigler I'm pretty sure he is down and I know are guy's would be 100% ..

1 hour ago, MOSSHILL said:

And people want to tell me Angel Bullock can't play at the next level. Give me a break.

Until you see the kid, don't say nothing.

He can play and He will play college ball.

The real question this year is, what would Silsbee vs. Big Sandy look like, because I think it would be a real close game.

Why Silsbee? Why not Central, Ozen, PA Memorial, North Shore, CE King, Kingwood Park, Humble, New Caney, Channelview................

46 minutes ago, Silsbeealum14 said:

Exactly !! Scoring 44 point against LA marque and getting beat by Nederland and all of a sudden he think they can beat Silsbee. Smh

Big Sandy beat Nederland...twice.   I would give Silsbee the edge if they played but don't think it would be a blowout. 

46 minutes ago, Silsbeealum14 said:

Exactly !! Scoring 44 point against LA marque and getting beat by Nederland and all of a sudden he think they can beat Silsbee. Smh

Big Sandy beat Nederland.

I will say this, the two losses that Big Sandy has this year came against teams like Silsbee, LaMarque and Stafford.

IMO, Silsbee beats Big Sandy

Score by quarters

1             2             3             4            tot

Big Sandy              23           23            18           17           81

LC-M                      10           7               8            11           36

FT %

BS           1/2           50%

LC-M       6/16         38%

3 Point %

BS           18/37       49%

LC-M        4/11         36%

Rebounds

BS               35

LC-M           22

Turnovers

BS               9

LC-M         18

Fouls

BS            15

LC-M        8

Top scores for each team

Big Sandy

Angel Bullock             33 (9 three's)

LC-M

Katon Brown             13

1 hour ago, Who That said:

Haha B.S. is very talented team and I give them much respect.! And Angel can shoot the 3 ball . But no they wouldn't beat Silsbee lol .. Do I think it would be a good game that all depends on what Silsbee team comes to play . And how Silsbee performs would be a big factor if Silsbee is on that night it could be ugly if Silsbee plays alright ball that night they still win 10+...! :) If Big Sandy wants  to play next year talk to coach Sigler I'm pretty sure he is down and I know are guy's would be 100% ..

This would be the year for the two to play.   There could be a down year or two coming at Big Sandy.

1 minute ago, BS Wildcats said:

This would be the year for the two to play.   There could be a down year or two coming at Big Sandy.

Agreed. That's why I said this year. I'm not saying BS can beat Silsbee, but I am sure it will be close.

AAWs point of the two losses Big Sandy has is a big point.  I am another big BS fan second to my Tigers.  But depth and team speed would be a huge part.  I have also been around this group a few times in the summer and remember seeing scores where they were beaten by similar teams.  Yes it's only summer and not nearly the same but the way this team plays together not sure how different.  I definitely feel my Tigers have the advantage but the way BS shoots you never know. I would love to see that game though.

Tonight's final shooting numbers are a little mis leading,. They played the last 5 or so off the bench a good part of the second half and that 3 pt percentage dropped.

All you have to do is set up a playoff preview in the Montagne Center before the playoffs and find out .I know one thing, pressure doesn't seem to bother the Wildcats and they shoot the ball better than the Tigers. The Tigers biggest advantage would be on the boards. Coach Foster usually looks for a tough team to warm his club up after a not so tough district schedule. I would buy a ticket to this one no doubt. Big Sandy will graduate all but one of their varsity so next year will be a little bit of a rebuilding year.

6 hours ago, whsalum said:

All you have to do is set up a playoff preview in the Montagne Center before the playoffs and find out .I know one thing, pressure doesn't seem to bother the Wildcats and they shoot the ball better than the Tigers. The Tigers biggest advantage would be on the boards. Coach Foster usually looks for a tough team to warm his club up after a not so tough district schedule. I would buy a ticket to this one no doubt. Big Sandy will graduate all but one of their varsity so next year will be a little bit of a rebuilding year.

As much as I would like to see this game, I would hope Silsbee would try to find a team with some quality height to play for a warm up game. Preferably a 5a or 6a school. Nothing against Big Sandy. They are definitely one of the top teams in the area.