Which J.V. player is doing good?

Number 9 from Nederland eh? I have seen him play. I think I heard his name was Torrez?..Torres? And I saw the Vidor kid play..Ortega, you said his name was? He had a nice goal against Nederland, I saw that j.v. game. I have seen more of PN-G though. And I have seen Lumberton, and Silsbee..I would like to see some more of the kids play, so I know who to look forward to seeing in the future on Varsity.

Quinn plays for kelly....and since kelly has been brought up you might as well point out there strong points on jv

1st

michael verde-sweeper

very talented not many people can get by him

nat lombardo, tyrell roane-midfield

very good skills, young but still can play with great composier

camp schwartz, john beaver-center mids

leaders, great passing, pretty good skill

nse udonta, taylor zummo-forward

fast, great placement

Westbrook JV had a couple of good forwards with good ball control and both pulled moves very quickly. I saw one of them score twice. I think his number was 5 but I'm not sure.

Vidor had one midfielder that caught my eye. He was very quick and pretty fast too. He seemed to steer the team offense.

Nederland JV had couple of guys up front with a lot of speed and pretty good footwork. One was a forward and the other a midfielder. They strung together some passes quickly and I saw the forward score once. Don't remember their numbers.

PNG had a sweeper that didn't have the best footwork or anything but he got the ball out of there many times when it was in the box. Got the job done.

LCM had a center midfieler who carried the team a little bit sometimes. He had some good footwork. I think his number was 5.

pn-g has a good forward i believe he is number 10

nederland has a few good players, no idea what the names or numbers are

lumberton has some good players

lcm has a good goalie hes a freshmen i think, and they have i believe two fullbacks that are really good, and a kid with a powerful leg at forward

lol didnt really have anything to do with the topic but those are some players that are doing good

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder