Bowl Game Thread

PhatMack19

miracle?  Lol. Yeah right, play some damn defense and it doesn't happen. Bret held his onions in his hands and told Ole Piss to you know what on that 2pt conversion. 

Glad you will be cheering my Hogs on tomorrow. I thank you. Hopefully it will be a better game than these blowouts. :)

Worst New Years Day bowl games in my lifetime.  Average margin like 30 points.  Over half the bowl games decided by 14 points or more, including 14 games by 19 points or more.  Not too optimistic today will be much better. 

Maybe Preparation "H" should have a bowl game. It would be close to what we are watching.

Hoping the championship game is better, but if Bama plays that good of defense again, it could get ugly. Clemson did play some defense too, so maybe it will be close.

Worst New Years Day bowl games in my lifetime.  Average margin like 30 points.  Over half the bowl games decided by 14 points or more, including 14 games by 19 points or more.  Not too optimistic today will be much better. 

@JonSolomonCBS: Rose Bowl draws lowest rating since at least 1983; Sugar has lowest since at least 1999

This is the hidden content, please
college-footballs-new-years-six-bowls-continue-to-disappoint